Explaination

Kiss or Dead?!

Whoa, thanks for all the comment! sorry i can't reply one by one ;; i'm so happy a lots of people already give this story a lot of loves :'D i'm so happy~ <3

--

 

“WHAT THE HYUNG?!” Taehyung screamed in misery. He can’t belived what his older brother just said. How he supposed to tell Hoseok? How will he reacted? He messed his hair and throw his body to the bed carelessly.

“This curses effected for both of you, so the one who can’t breathe first has to kiss or—“ Jin was cut by the younger yell.

“DON’T JOKE WITH ME HYUNG!”

“I’ll try to find how to lift the curse, so until that time comes,please be patient…” Jin finally said ignoring the younger’s yell.

‘This isn’t happening right?! Tell me it’s just a joke or a bad dream’

 

--

 

Today dance class finished earlier because the teacher have something to do. Taehyung was left alone with Hoseok in the room. Jimin and Jungkook were going to the arcade, while Namjoon went to another underground music meeting. The rest of the students left after the practice was over.

‘Gah, how should I tell him?!’ Taehyung peeked at Hoseok from his corner of his eyes. He messed his hair furiously.

“You seems in a deep thought, what’s wrong Tae?” Hoseok breathed on the younger’s ear making him shiver.

“A-ah! Hoseok hyung! I-I’m okay!” The younger said in panic tone. He was surprised by the sudden voice coming from Hoseok.

“No you’re not, tell me what’s wrong?” Hoseok come closer to the younger and sat next to him.

“I..uh… how should i—“ DHEG. Suddenly Taehyung felt his chest hurt so bad. He can’t breathe properly. He clutched his hand to his chest. ‘It’s hurts…’

“T-taehyung?! What’s wrong?!” The older yelled in panic tone. He pulled the younger into his embrance.

“H-hyung…P-pleas-se… kiss me..” Taehyung struggled to talk. His chest is really hurt now.

“Huh? Why?” The older questioned. He was comfused by the younger request.

“I-I can’t…explain now.. just please…” The orange hair boy pleaded. His eyes was full of tears.

“Fine, but don’t blame me if I got too far” Hoseok smirked. He pressed his lips to the younger.

“uhnn..mhn..” Taehyung moaned into the kiss. He could felt his chest not hurt anymore. But the older won’t stop kissing him. Taehyung didn’t want this kind of kiss. He just wanted to stop the pain on his chest so he can breath again.

“Your body is so sensitive Tae..” The older smirked. His hand one of Taehyung’s buttcheek making him winched. He started to carees the younger leg until the younger pushed him away.

“D-don’t get the wrong idea hyung!” Taehyung shouted at his hyung. His cheeks was turning red.

“What? You are the one who asked to be kissed first!” Hoseok shouted back. He was pissed. Taehyung made him so comfused. First he asked to be kissed and now he pushed him away.

“I-I did this because o—“ The younger tried to explained but the older cut him off.

“Save it Taehyung, I don’t want to hear it” He said. His tone sounded really pissed. He gather his things and leave the practice room.

“B-but hyung, I haven’t explain!”  Too late, the older already left the room. Taehyung throwed himself backward to the floor. He put his hand on his syes. He cried.

‘He was mad at me.. how should I explained this now…’

 

--

 

“Hyung what’s up? You looks so pissed since yesterday” Jungkook asked in concern. He hated to see his cousin in badmood. Why? Because he can’t play with him. When Hoseok in bad mood he wouldn’t talk to anyone and the worse, he stop dancing.

“Yeah hyung, what happened? Something happened after we left the practice room?” Jimin butted into the conversation. He was sad too to see his hyung like this.

“None of your business” With that, Hoseok left the youngers and walked to his class.

 

--

 

The class dismissed earlier. Hoseok didn’t plan to do anything until he found a little note on his desk.

Meet me at the roof at break time, I need to tell you about something serious – Seokjin

‘What do you want seokjin?’ He thought to himself. He was sure that Jin was going to scold him because what happened to his little brother yesterday. He sighed.

 

--

 

At break time, Hoseok lazily walked to the roof. He was still pissed because the event yesterday. He still comfused. To be honest, he didn’t want to hear Taehyung’s brother scolding him. When he spotted the figures he instantly approach to him.

“What do you want?” Hoseok asked in annoyed tone.

“Is that how you talk to your senior?” Jin spat. He really hated Hoseok with all his heart.

“I don’t care” The younger closed his eyes. “So what do you need to tell me?”

“Well..” Jin started. He explained about the curses and the mistake he made. He was somehow felt guilty about it. “an yeah.. that’s what I wanted to tell you..”

“YOU WHAT?! WHAT THE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!” Hoseok screamed. He can’t belived what Jin just told him. ‘So that’s why Taehyung asked such a request…’ He said to himself.

“You’ve done a lot to me Hoseok! Don’t you remember that time when you tricked me?! You lied to me about the Disney princess doll had big discount and made me feel like an idiot on that store!”Jin yelled at the younger.

“YOU CAST A CURSE ON ME BECAUSE OF THAT?!”

 

--

Sorry another short chapter.. i'll try to make it longer next time ;;

hope you like it~