The New Kid is My Rival

Kiss or Dead?!

Since alots of people suggested Kim Jongin aka Kai as Hoseok love rival i picked him xD

--

It’s a week to the dance competition day. Taehyung had been practicing a lot. He kept dancing and dancing until his legs gave in. Hoseok had warned him not to overworked himself. Taehyung obeyed him. He didn’t want to get sick at the dance competition.

Today a new kid joined the dance class. His name was Kim Jongin, he preferred to be called as Kai. The teacher introduced him before he started today practice. He was a good dancer, he had a strong legs and he had a flawless moves. Everyone on the dance class must admin he was good. But there’s actually something that annoyed the first best dancer on class, Jung Hoseok.

‘Why does he need to stick to Taehyung so much, and pretending can’t do that simple moves’ Hoseok gritted his teeth. He was annoyed by the view he’d been looking at. He didn’t knew why he felt so mad.

“Bro, the look on your eyes says like you’re going to kill someone” Jungkook sat down next to the taller man and gave him a bottle of cold water.

“Well, I am going to kill someone” The older man said as he accepted the bottle and drank it.

“Is it about Taehyung again? Are you jealous that he was sticking to that new kid today?” The younger teased with a smirk. He knows that his cousin had a crush on Taehyung for a long time. The thing is, the older doesn’t want to admit his feeling for the boy.

“Shut up Jungkook” Hoseok said as he leaned against the wall and shut his eyes.

“Well, you’ve gotta made your move or else that guy going to snatch your beloved Taehyung from you” The younger giggled before he stood up and approach to Jimin.

 

--

 

Jimin had been watched Hoseok being strange today. He kept seeing the older throwing a death glare to the new kid, Kai. So he asked Jungkook to talk to his cousin.

‘Wassup with Hoseok hyung, he acted like really strange today..’ Jimin thought to himself as he watched Jungkook talk to Hoseok from afar. He was eager to know what happened. So when Jungkook approached to him and going to say something he cut him off.

“So what happened? Is he okay? Is he mad at someone?” The shorter bombared Jungkook with questions. He was really curious.

“He is in love” Jungkook answered with a chuckle.

“Omg really? With who?” Jimin was eager to know who is it.

“Jimin, you’re slow, it’s Taehyung hyung of course” The taller boy whispered.

“Yah! It’s Jimin hyung for you!” The shorter boy complained because Jungkook didn’t addressed him as his hyung.”But, really Taehyung?”

“Yep, I comfirmed it myself” Jungkook chuckled at his hyung reaction.

“No wonder Hoseok hyung looked so annoyed when Kai was around Taehyung” Jimin laughed as he realized now.

“Pfftt, slow as ever Jimin”

“Yah! It’s Jimin hyung!”

 

--

 

On the other side of the dance practice room, there was Taehyung, Namjoon, and Kai. Both of Namjoon and Kai asked Taehyung to teach him some moves that the teacher showed them today. On Namjoon case, he was a person that really needed a help. He was the worse class dancer but he never gave up on the class. On Kai case, he just wanted to be around Taehyung. He seems got attached to the boy.

“Here you do it like this Namjoon hyung” Taehyung showed the older how he moved his legs. But it seems the older can’t get it right.

“You do this first and after that you put your legs like this” Kai showed the dance in slow motion so Namjoon can follow him.

“Whoa, I got it now, thanks Kai!” Namjoon cheered as he got the moves right. Kai just smiled and nodded. He watched Namjoon did the moves again.

“Whoa, you’re good at teaching Kai hyung not like me” Taehyung laughed. He admired Kai’s dance skills but also worried that he will replace him as the fourth best dancer in class.

“Nah, it’s just a simple move Taehyung-ah you’re a lot better than me” Kai smiled as he messed the younger hair.

Kai knew that he had been watched by certain someone named Jung Hoseok. When he looked at the him the other glared at him. He knew the reason why Hoseok mad at him but he didn’t plan to gave up on Taehyung either. So he just stuck his tongue out in mocking way, earning another glare from the other. He smirked.

 

--

 

Dance class was over now. The gathered on the middle of the class to hear some evaluation from the teacher. It’s been decided that Taehyung will be entering the single dance competition. Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin will be entering the group competition like always. Jimin was about to complained that he didn’t want to join the competition but the teacher glared at him. With that, the class was dismissed and the students started to leave the practice room.

“Argh, why did the teacher signed us without us knowing? I mean does he think creating a choreography is easy?!” Jimin yelled as he put his stuff to his backpack. He was depressed about the teacher one-sided decision.

“Well, gotta stop whinning and start thinking about the choreography now” Hoseok said as he finished putting his stuff inside his backpack and put his snapback on this head.

“Hoseok hyung is right, we need think of a good choreography fast” Jungkook butted into the conversation.

“How about Jimin stay at my house too today and then we can start thinking aboutour music and choregraphy there” Hoseok suggested earning a nod from the youngest.

“Yeah! That’s right!” The youngest nodded in agreement.

“Okay, I’ll just texted my parents then” Jimin smiled to his two best friends.

 

Taehyung was gathering his stuff and put it into his backpack. He wanted to head home fast so he can practice more there. He felt a soft tap on his shoulder and he turned around. It was Kai.

“Hey, are you free tomorrow? We should hang out and I want to see your choreography that you’ll use at the competition” Kai grinned at him as he helped Taehyung putting his stuff to his backpack.

“Eh? My choreography isn’t that good…” Taehyung look away in embrassment. He had to admit he can’t create a good choreography.

“Really? I’ll help you improve your choreo then tomorrow” The older flashed a smile at him.

“Really Kai hyung? You’ll help me?” The younger eyes widened in disbelief.

“Of course I will, for a cute dongsaeng like you, I’ll do anything” Kai winked at him making him blushed.

“Thank you Kai hyung”

 

--

 

Later that night the three of them supposed to be working on creating a choreography. But Hoseok seems in badmood again. He can’t concentrate and he can’t think straight when he was in badmood.

“Hyung, can we put aside your personal problem please?” The youngest sighed as he tried to persuade his cousin.

“Yes hyung, we need your brain to help us create a good choreography” Jimin Whinned as he see a lot crumpled paper everywhere. The oldest didn’t respond anything.

“Argh! This is childish hyung! Stop being a jealous already!” Jungkook shook the oldest body. He was annoyed now.

“Yah! Jungkook, they are going to a date tomorrow you know!” Hoseok blurted. The three of them fell into silence.

 

--

 

Taehyung couldn’t got to sleep. He kept thinking about tomorrow hang out with Kai. Why did he feels so nervous? Does he liked him that way? But they just met. Suddenly he remembered what Hoseok promised about.

“Remember Taehyung, if you’re going anywhere far, please tell me so I can follow you from behind, just in case on of us relapse” Hoseok said with a serious tone.

‘The hell I’m going to let him follow me around!’ Taehyung screamed in his mind. He was planning to not telling Hoseok about it.

 

--

 

Here’s a little longer chapter~

I managed to write it today xD

Hm.. what might Hoseok reaction be?