A Great Twist

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You nodded firmly, he was right, you two did need to talk, you needed to discuss this. 

"Let's sit." He suggested.

You nodded again and followed his movements as he sat down against the tree trunk. It was really pretty out here and it felt good to sit into the shadows instead of in the burning sun. 

"Listen, I know you're shocked about what you saw yesterday and I'm sorry. I just didn't want to lie to you anymore so I told you about my secret." 

You loved the way he spoke, his voice was always so smooth and flawless. 

"Also thank you for keeping my secret and not telling it when you had the chance to reveal it, that means a lot more to me than you think." 

You rolled your eyes and gave him the 'what do you think about me' look. He chuckled and shook his head. 

"Then...What was Jake talking about all of a sudden?"

It was a question this time so you knew you had to say something. And because you didn't know yourself you decided to just tell him the truth and not to make anything up like you normally did. 

"I have no idea."

"Did you tell him that...You know...I'm your boyfriend?" 

"No! Of course I didn't! What the hell are you thinking of me?!" 

You felt insulted by his accusation. You stood up and wanted to walk away, hurt and angry. But Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and tugged it hard what caused you to fall down while screaming in surprise. You puffed when you landed on his chest and blinked your eyes a few times.

"Too bad." He muttered. 

You held in your breath as your heart beated faster. Was he saying that he wanted this to be true just as much as you did? You shivered as he pushed a lock of hair behind your ear and held your face in between his hands. 

"I think it would be nice to be your boyfriend." He confessed and turned red. 

"Who knows..." You said mysteriously and he smirked. 

"I would love to find it out." 

You were drowning into his eyes on top of him. He didn't touch you though, he was waiting for you to make your decidion. But what would any girl do if the man of her dreams was lying under her, waiting for her to kiss him? Of course you would ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter