A Little Wet

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had never felt this good before and Alice noticed that immediately since you were really happy and so she knew something had happened yesterday. You just told her that you two had had fun during detention and that was it, but she didn't believe you. 

And who were you to blame her for that? Because the truth was that wasn't everything that had happened. Because after detention had finished yesterday Baekhyun had walked you home and had shyly asked you for your number. 

You had given it to him without ever regretting it because the two of you had texted the whole evening. If you wouldn't know any better you would say that you had already known him for your entire life. He was like a friend you had been missing all your life. 

Alice couldn't make you talk so she gave up, but she wasn't stupid. She knew there was something going on between you and Baekhyun. She knew that you liked her even though you didn't directly tell her that.

You ignored her teasing and you walked to your classroom. You sat down quickly and looked around, noticing that the two brothers weren't here yet. 

You were distracted when suddenly Jake turned in his seat and began to annoy you again. You did everything to make him shut up and almost missed it when Baekhyun came in, without Suho, all alone, thrown in front of hungry lions like a little lost bunny with no way out. He was looking really weak all by himself and he knew that too. 

You felt so sorry for him and then his look crossed yours. You had no idea where you got the guts from but when your eyes locked with his you just felt like you had to help him. You jumped up from your chair and pulled back the free one beside you. 

"You can sit here." 

People stared at you with an open mouth and waited for Baekhyun's reaction. 

They were all surprised when he first hesitated a little but then crossed the distance and sat down beside you. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter