Is This The End?

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked up the stairs, head down as you stared at your own feet. You just hoped you wouldn't run into Baekhyun. You didn't want to deal with this already, not after you had cried your eyes out yesterday. You weren't ready to face him yet, you still felt guilty for leaving him like that but also still felt hurt because your heart was broken. 

You were alone today, you had told Alice that you needed some time to think and that you would appreciate it if she would give that to you. She had reacted like a real friend and had left you by yourself, understanding that you needed some time after what had happened yesterday. Even though she still didn't know the whole story. 

You walked into your classroom and saw that you were one of the last once to arrive. Suho was back on his usual place next to his brother who didn't even look up at you when you entered. You tried to ignore it and walked to your place. 

"You seem in a bad mood princess." Jake said. 

You pressed your lips together in a straight line, wanting to show him how you felt. You had no idea why this guy annoyed you so much and why he liked it so much to see you pissed. He was waiting for you to anwser but you kept him hanging by keepind your mouth firmly shut.

"Now what? Lost your tongue?" 

You brushed your hair behind your ears and then lowered your eyes to your paper, still not willing to react on his childish behavior.

"What is this? Did boyfriend Baekhyun make his beautiful girlfriend pissed?" 

This time your jaw dropped, but still no sound came from between your lips. You weren't the only one who had heard this comment since you felt many eyes pointing on you, also those of Baekhyun. 

"She doesn't deny it!" A girl screamed through the room. 

You just froze, you had no idea what to say or do. Now people though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter