Troubles In Paradise

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were all standing next to each other on a straight line. Everyone was wearing the same ugly uniform in the same ugly way. You didn't understand that the school didn't realize itself that it was an awful uniform and that no one enjoyed wearing it because it was uncomfortable and hot. The fabric was glued onto your skin and you would sweat more with every breath you took. 

Coach Kim was standing in front of you, his whistle hanging around his neck, ready to make you all deaf with one single blow. 

He was one of the luckiest man in the world because he had one of the best jobs he could ever wish for and he knew it. 

He never had to do anything because he didn't demonstrate exercises, he let students to it for him but still he was well payed. He had just as much vacation as the other teachers who had to work much harder than him and he also had his other free days, like the ones ones on which he was sick. 

He never had to correct any homework and nor did he have to deal with the stupid problems of the students. Plus, he could wear his training suit day and night if he wanted to and he would always feel comfortable. 

Ans last but definitely not least he could mess around with his students as much as he wanted and laugh with them in their faces. You were sure that last one was the thing he enjoyed the most. 

"Okay, now shut up all of you and move those legs. You run five laps as a start, now run you bunch of girls!"

He blowed his whistle what made all of your legs move. You ran next to Alice, not going faster than needed because you didn't want to make yourself tired. You hated gym, you weren't someone who loved to sweat and definitely hated it to shower in the school.

You had no intentions to see your classmates and also wouldn't want them to be able to imagine you without clothes. That's why you never used the shared showers. 

You were already exhausted after your second lap and just wished for this hour to be over fast. You were more the kind of girl to sit behind her desk and to dream a little, not someone who enjoyed running around like a monkey. 

When everyone was done you were seperated into teams. You were tying your laces as you felt one of your team mates standing next to you. 

"Tired already?" 

You lifted your head, just to get face to face with Baekhyun. You noticed that his brother was a whole end away from the two of you, talking to someone else. You had never seen Baekhyun without Suho by his side. 

"I'm not tired. I'm tying my shoe so my face won't become friends with the floor in the middle of the game." 

It sounded like a pretty normal thing to do so you didn't understand why he was giving you this comment, or why he was even talking to you at all. But Baekhyun seemed to enjoy your defensive reaction and smirked at you, he knew well enough that he was driving you crazy. 

"Can you stop staring at me like that?" 

You tried to stay patient but this guy was definitely testing you. He seemed to think about his anwser before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter