What An Unexpected Surprise

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were stunned, totally surprised and completely blown away. You had expected something  when he had told you to prepare for what you were about to see. On the way to his home you had thought about all different possible scenarios and you even found that some of them had been possible. 

But the things you had been thinking of were nothing compared with what you were seeing right now. Now you understood why this guy tried to live into the shadows, why he didn't want to be in the center of attention.

Who would want to if your father was a big ceo who was related to the Chanbeol family? Of course you wouldn't trust anyone if you had so much money you could swim in it. Yes, you understood now and it changed your point of view, again. Now Baekhyun was a rich guy with a good sence of humor and a hot smile. 

You just couldn't get why you had never noticed anything about it. Surely you couldn't see it at his clothes because at school everyone wore the same uniform and you had never seen him out of school before. But not one moment you had thought Baekhyun was super rich.You were a bit shocked and that was able to be read of your face. 

His house was as big as a castle and if you didn't have a map you would get lost. Hundreds of maids were running through the house, trying to keep their masters happy and to get their work done. This was the life you always saw on television and now it was like you had jumped into a movie and you were in the middle of it. But this was real and you knew you would have to accept it. 

You were staring around his room with big eyes, wondering how in hell a ceiling could be this high. You shrieked softly when Baekhyun cleared his throat beside you and scratched the back of his neck. 

"I know this looks weird..." He said with a cheesy smile. 

"Normally I don't show this to anyone, but you're an exception​." 

At the last word your eyes turned into little slids. 

"What do you mean with that?" You asked with a low voice. 

You noticed how his cheeks suddenly got a pink color. 

"Just...that you're my friend." 

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter