Making A New Friend

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Detention?!" 

Alice seemed truly shocked about the whole incident. She had had a little crush on coach Kim since a while ago and this was definitely not a turn on.

"But with Byun Baekhyun you said?" 

Immediately her pout turned into a grin and you quickly shook your head as if you could hear her thoughts. 

"This means nothing." You said.

She laughed sarcastically before placing both of her hands on your shoulders and stopping you so she could give you a serious look. 

"Fate is leading you two to each other, you can't ignore fate ______-ah! When the universe wants two people to fall in love, that will happen. You and Baekhyun are meant for each other."

She was stairing a little ahead while she was speaking dreamily, like she found this the most romantic thing ever. You flickered her forehead and she shrieked, waking up again.

"And you're meant to be in an institute lady, you are crazy."

She giggled and waved away your comment, as if she already knew that all along and you didn't have to tell her that anymore. 

"Well, good luck in detention babe, have fun with Baekhyunie." 

She sung the last part what made you frown before turning around and walking away. 

You knew very well yourself that what was happening right now was really strange, that you had to spend your free afternoon with Baekhyun wasn't normlal. This was no longer coincidence, this seemed all planned. 

With an insecure feeling you searched for the right classroom and tried to control your fast beating heart. You didn't know why the idea of sharing a room with only Baekhyun made you this nervous. 

Anyways, you had canceled your dance training because you would never get on time anymore and you could not use the excuse that you didn't know at which time it started. 

You found the classroom and went inside, seeing that Baekhyun was already sitting behind a desk. He looked up at you and smiled, being just as unhappy to be stuck in here as you were, but you both had no other choice. 

You hesitated for a second but then decided to sit down beside him. It would look so stupid if you would take a seat on the other side of the room since you two were the only ones in here. You knew each other now and there was no reason to ignore him anymore. 

You looked around and noticed that you two were seriously the only ones, which shouldn't be the case. 

"Where is the teacher?" You asked.

You got your stuff out of your bag and neatly placed everything down on your desk. Baekhyun's eyes followed your movements before looking up into your eyes. 

"He's makng a call, said he would be right back but is already gone for a pretty long time." 

He informed you shortly and you hummed in reply. 

"How long are you already sitting here then?"

He shrugged and laid his head on his paper, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter