What Seems Like A Normal Day

❣ Fate Is Just A Four-Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into the classroom together with your best friend Alice. Your back was in one hand, your phone in the other. You were quickly checking or you alread had got a text from your dance coach. She was going to tell you the hours of your training tomorrow because you didn't knew the schedule out of your head even though you were already dancing for two years now. 

You always got the time wrong and would get too late or too early, and both were just annoying. So now Rachel would always remind you on which hour you had to arrive and you were expecting her text any moment. 

You walked to your seat while looking down on the little screen, not noticing how a guy jumped up to block your way so you bumped against his chest. You puffed a little and lifted your gaze in annoyance. 

"Get your out of my way Jake." 

He just smirked at you and seemed very amuzed by your annoyed reaction. 

"Ohh, come on princess let's have a little talk?" 

He smiled but you pressed your lips together into a straight line. You hated this guy and he knew it. He did everything he could to get a reaction from you and he enjoyed the attenion he got. 

"I'd rather lose my ity right here and now than talking to you, now move." 

Jake pulled a face and copied you before he sat bck down so you could go to your desk a little further next to the window. It was a very nice place, there was a lot of light and the heating was over there too so you would always be warm in the winter. 

You sat down on your chair and shook your phone, hoping for a miracle to happen and that this would make it go faster. 
The teacher came into the room too, but you didn't even notice because you were somewhere else with your mind. 

You gasped in relief when the screen lit up and a familiar name appeared on the top of it. You clicked it open and read, 

'training starts at 5. Don't come too late...or too early.' 

You giggled while shaking your head and jumped when you heard someone screamed your name. 

"_______-shi, put that phone away or it will be mine until the end of today." 

You stared at the grumpy man in front of you who was no other than your teacher and pouted innocently, nodded and put your phone away, you knew what you had to know so you didn't have a reason to still keep it anyway. 

You dropped it in your back which was standing next to your desk. At the moment you looked back up your eyes locked with two brown ones, two which you knew all to well but still it felt strange to look inside of them. 

They belonged to no one else than Byun Baekhyun. He was kind of a weird guy who you had never had a conversation with. And you were quiet popular so it was not normal if there was still a person you hadn't really had talked to before. 

It wasn't because he was a loser or was a strange kid who had no friends. No, that was not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter