Sleepyhead

you and me against the world

I'm sorry.


"Ji~ baby~" Seunghyun softly whispered as he left kisses on Jiyong's shoulder. "Wake up."

"Noooo~" Jiyong whined and pulled the blanket over his head, completely ignoring Seunghyun's hands that were starting to caress him.

"But Seungri's on his way to the airport. We don’t want the birthday boy waiting for too long, do we?" Seunghyun spoke whilst trying to pull the blanket down but Jiyong curled into a ball and grumbled. He didn’t want to move an inch and he wished his boyfriend would shut up and just cuddle with him. Both of them were too lost in the moment last night that Jiyong was left so spent after. He would never complain when it comes to that because he could be very needy.

"I want to sleep some more.." Seunghyun could hear the pout in Jiyong’s voice so he lay down and hugged his sluggish boyfriend from outside the fluffy SpongeBob blanket Jiyong bought not too long ago.

“I know you do, baby. But your flight is in exactly 90 minutes.”

“Which means I still have 45 minutes to sleep. Leave me alone. Hyuuuun…” Jiyong cried again but this time he had already poked his head out of the blanket and was looking up at Seunghyun with his big round eyes b with tears.

“Oh no, no.” Seunghyun quickly sat up and shook his head. That was a face Jiyong would often use against him to get whatever he wanted when the older refused.

It wasn’t too long ago when Seunghyun told Jiyong, “Seeing a doe-eyed child with flushed cheeks and close to tears shatters my heart. If a kid like that appears in front of me, I would buy him all the sweets so he would smile again” while they were watching an episode from Superman is Back. Jiyong must have picked up too easily and began using that technique to make Seunghyun do almost everything he pleased.

Seunghyun allowed him anyway. No matter how troublesome Jiyong’s demands are sometimes, he would still grant every request because it’s always worth it, especially when Jiyong beams and acts all giggly after.

“Not today. “ He tried to sound stern while looking down at the pouting man below him.  “Come on, I’ll help you shower.”

It was suggestive. Seunghyun’s tone was low and his voice was still raspy from his sleep but Jiyong shook his head and instead of covering himself, he stretched his arms and made grabby hands at Seunghyun.

“Come here. I’ll be leaving for a few days and I’ll miss you a lot.”

So with that, Seunghyun crawled his way on top of Jiyong then flipped them over until he had the younger resting over him. They exchanged hushed murmurs of sweet nothings, tender caresses and passionate kisses for a few more minutes.

**

 

Jiyong wandered through the crowded airport. There were a lot of fans waiting for them and as much as he wanted to wave and smile at all of them, he wasn’t really in the mood. He felt sulky as soon as he stepped out of Seunghyun’s villa. However he felt a little bit better after seeing his favourite magnae.  Greetings were no longer needed because Jiyong already sent a heartfelt message for Seungri the night before. Their conversation was going so well until..

 “Hyong! If you haven’t bought a gift for me, you can always lend me your card so I can buy on my own.” Seungri announced excitedly as they were passing through some fans. But Jiyong was too sleepy to process anything so he slowed down and walked behind Seungri. Little by little he was closing their distance until he had his face pressed buried against the younger’s back.  

“I’m so sleepy, I can sleep like this. I miss hyung. I want my Hyunnie bear. Seunghyunnie hyung…” Jiyong whined with his muffled voice. He went on with his slurs of incoherent mumbles, and Seungri, being kind and understanding that he always was, he just listened to his dear hyong.

 Once they were fully sat on their seats and a few minutes away from take off, with Jiyong hugging his knees to his chest, Seungri decided to give his other hyung a call because he knew it would help his Jiyong calm down a bit. Without saying anything more, he just handed his phone to Jiyong who was staring blankly at him but quickly took the phone when he heard the familiar “hello” from the man on the other line.

“H-hyun..” Jiyong whispered. Seungri left for another seat to give his hyungs some privacy.

“Is something the matter, Ji? Why did Seungri call me? What happened? Where’s your phone?” Seunghyun was worried. Not that it was unusual for Seungri to call him regarding this matter but Jiyong sounded different when he answered the phone.

“Everything is fine. I just miss you. I want you here. We want you here.”  Jiyong emphasized the word “we” and he looked around to see if anyone heard him before gently rubbing his tummy through his clothes.

“Ji..” Seunghyun softly sighed. “I want to be there with you too. But I have some matter to finish here in Seoul. I’m going to FaceTime with you later tonight until you fall asleep. I promise.”

Jiyong closed his eyes; he could sense the smile creeping onto Seunghyun’s face so he nodded even if the older couldn’t see.

“Okay.”

“I love you, Ji. I love the both of you.”

“I know, we love you just as much.”

Jiyong hung up and waited for Seungri to return before pulling on the hoodie he was wearing that he got from Seunghyun’s cabinet. He breathed in a few times until his senses were clouded by his boyfriend. He looked out the window with a smile on his face, he couldn’t help but think of how perfect things were already. He had Seunghyun as his life partner and they were expecting for a new blessing that would surely strengthen their relationship.

He was close to dozing off so he slipped a hand under his top and rested his palm over his still flat tummy. “Things are going to be more perfect than they already are once you arrive, little one.”