You Get Me

you and me against the world

16 years old Jiyong and 18 years old Seunghyun, written using my phone.

 

--

 

Jiyong has been grumpy for hours. His thumbs angrily tapping his phone while he chats with his boyfriend who was supposed to meet him 45 minutes ago but decided to just stay home because dealing with a moody Jiyong is the hardest thing to do. He is usually patient but he pulled an all nighter just to finish his school work to be able to hang out with Jiyong during the day so he is less patient himself.

'Choi Seunghyun!! Answer your damn phone!! Don't you ignore me!! You know I hate it and I am shaking right now!!' 

Jiyong is furious now. He wants Seunghyun to come to him and cheer him up with his silly jokes, terribly endearing dancing and his cuddles, kisses too. What Seunghyun is doing right now increases his grumpiness ans he hates it. 

15 missed calls and 32 angry texts later, Jiyong decides to stop and sprawl himself on his bed while crying in silence. He dislikes this so much. He feels lonely and so unimportant because the person he wants right now keeps ignoring him. He slowly turns to lie on his side andcurl himself into a ball. Tears still running down his face while listening to Celine Dion's songs until he falls asleep.

**

A few soft kisses wake Jiyong up. Each one of them is familiar but he tries to stay calm and pretend he isn't enjoying them. He pushes Seunghyun's face away and covers his face with his arms. 

"Someone is playing hard to get" Seunghyun bites his lip and lifts Jiyong's shirt a bit to leave a few more kisses on the younger's tummy. 

Jiyong puffs his cheeks and tries thinking of gooey stuff to not giggle. "Am not. Don't kiss me like that. You ignored me and now I feel so broken hearted" 

He sits up and crosses arms over his chest, looking at Seunghyun with that y face; glaring eyes, pouting lips that Seunghyun wants to ravage, scrunching nose and pinkish cheeks. It isn't really y nor intimidating-it is very adorable for Seunghyun and makes him fall for the younger even more. 

"But Ji.." He stops when Jiyong holds up his hand as a sign for him to shut up.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. I feel refreshed now that I had my sleep. Are we still going ou-" His eyes widen when Seunghyun covers his mouth as he yawns. "Choi Seunghyun! Am I that boring to you? Ugh! You are such a jerk!" 

The next thing Seunghyun knows, Jiyong has locked himself in the bathroom while sobbing again. 

This usually happens, the younger has severe mood swings and if things don't go as he pleases, it would be WW3. In order for him to be happy, Seunghyun becomes so so so so patient and understanding. Sometimes he gets where his adorable boyfriend is coming but there are several occasions when he would just comply to whatever Jiyong is demanding and go with the flow. 

And this is one of those moments. 

He patiently waits for Jiyong to come out while playing some games on his phone. In a matter of minutes the young drama queen walks out of the bathroom with red and swollen eyes. 

"You.. I hate you. You're an idiot. You always make me cry. But I love you so much.." He blinks and pouts "Hyunnie~~~ I want chocolate and cuddles" 

Seunghyun only smiles and pretends he didn't hear the first few words from the younger. He lies on the bed with his back and Jiyong easily crawls to lie on top of him. A pair of strong arms wrap around Jiyong's petite frame which the younger immediately melts into. Seunghyun is met with big eyes and pouty lips again, blinking slowly to show how wet his eyelashes are from crying. He feels guilty but at the same time very amused by how his young boyfriend captivates him over and over again. 

"Can the chocolates wait? I want to hold you tight right now."

"Hhmm. Make them two. I want a lot." 

The older dips his head to place kisses all over the younger's face causing the room to be filled with sweet, innocent giggles. 

"Hyunnie bear~" Jiyong closes their distance and pecks the perfect lips in front of him but Seunghyun can't let the other pull away too quickly so he kisses him, tenderly and very lovingly than Jiyong feels butterflies in his stomach and his entire body light from the way his boyfriend holds and kisses him. He breaks away first because he thinks he would collapse on spot if he doesn't.

"I love you, Hyunnie."

Seunghyun smiles and places a soft peck on Jiyong's forehead 

"I love you too, Ji. More than you could ever imagine."