Confession

Jealous Little Froggie

"This is why I walk you home remember? You're so pretty that everyone wants to approach you and I don't want anyone bothering you like that." Yoseob said while lifting your chin.

"You weren't talking to me so I didn't want to ask you to walk me home. Why were you upset with me earlier though? I wanted to leave because I was the reason you were upset" you whispered and tried to hold in your tears.

"I..... Okay I admit it... I was jealous" Yoseob blushed

You suddenly looked up at him and tilted your head to one side.

"Jealous? About what?" You asked

"The guys were all over you! They had their arm around you, they played with your hair, they even told you to date them instead of me! You hate skinship but you let them do that! You even let them say those things!!"

You suddenly found yourself laughing. Yoseob looked at you and seemed a bit annoyed.

"Is that what this is about? My little Froggie was jealous of that? I'm already your girlfriend. They are like our brothers. We've all become close so if they try do those things to me I don't think of it as a big deal anymore. If you don't like it then I'll stop but you shouldn't be jealous. I came up with a plan after dinner for you to talk to me so they said all those things. I think they overdid it though..." You explained.

"You set that all up? You were pretending? You're such a shy girl I never thought you'd be able to do that... You even said "oppa".... TWICE!!" Yoseob said in shock.

"Oh umm right... Let's forget about that haha but to be honest I said it to you both times. When I said it the first time to you I turned around quickly so you thought I was saying it to the other guys hahaha sorry for making you jealous~~~ Just know that I said it to you both times okay?" You shyly admitted.

Yoseob grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer.

"You called me oppa today haha how can I forget about that. You better call me that often." Yoseob said

You blushed at his sudden actions but decided to tease again

"Umm no. Those were the only times Haha I'm back to calling you Froggie" you said

Yoseob looked defeated. You laughed but decided to make him feel better.

"By the way... the other members may have gotten to put their arm around me and touch my hair but they didn't get to do this with me" You said as you placed a kiss on Yoseob's lips.

He stared at you in shock. You barely initiated kisses so he couldn't believe you did that. You laughed at his reaction but he pulled you back and kissed you again. A few minutes later Yoseob and you went back out into the room and the members were siting around talking.