Froggie Gets Jealous

Jealous Little Froggie

As you were watching the members play, Kikwang came running out his room and sat next to you. He put his arm around you which startled you a bit. You and the B2ST members knew each other for some time but since you were shy you didn't normallly do this sort of thing. However, you were all getting closer so you didn't freak out, in fact you just laughed.

"_____ sorry I scared you earlier! I didn't realize you would be here early haha. How's my best friend?" Kikwang asked with a bright smile.

"It's okay Kiwi haha. I'm fine! It's been so long since I've seen you, how have you been?" You answered smiling.

Since you loved nicknames you created one for each of the members so you didn't call them oppa. They didn't seem to mind, in fact they liked the nicknames too. You and Kikwang were continuing your conversation while Yoseob was looking over at you two from the dining table. He suddenly felt a bit jealous that Kikwang's arm was around you but he tried to ignore it.

"_____ you've gotten even prettier than the last time I saw you!" Doojoon said as he turned to look at you as soon as the game ended

"Oh ummm... Thank you" you muttered while blushing.

"No I'm serious! You look so pretty... Look at your hair too! You better stop getting prettier and prettier otherwise I'll steal you from Yoseob" Doojoon teasingly ordered while holding a lock of your hair.

"Yes General Yoon! I won't get any prettier!" You saluted while laughing.

Although these were all jokes Yoseob was listening in and getting more jealous. He couldn't believe that you were letting the members touch you since he knew your personality. Even though they were just like brothers to you both and even though the boys were jokers, he couldn't help this feeling. Yoseob was suddenly overprotective of you and it might be because he hadn't seen you in so long. He wanted to sit there holding you rather than setting up the table. 

Soon, dinner was ready and Yoseob called everyone. Everyone made their way to the table and you walked up behind Yoseob and stood by him while he was about to sit.