The Plan's In Action!

Jealous Little Froggie

You worked out a plan with the other members and took a deep breathe before trying it out. Yoseob was by the table with his back towards you and you were between the dining room and living room.

"Oppa~~" you cutely said while looking back at Yoseob. Everyone froze and looked at you. Yoseob dropped the plate that was in his hand and whipped his head around at you. You quickly turned your head to the other members before Yoseob saw you. You winked at the members and hoped they realize you started your plan. They didn't expect you to say that so they were shocked but suddenly acted cool about the situation.

"What's up ____?" Junhyung asked while smirking.

"A little Froggie seems to be angry with me... I have no idea why!" You cutely said as you walked over to the boys while Yoseob watched your back.

"Aww well who cares about that?!" Kikwang said

"Exactly. Forget him. You have me _____ I'm the rapper. You should be with a cool guy" Junhyung said

"No forget them ______ I'm the tallest! You and I would look great together, you should be with a tall guy" Dongwoon winked

 

You tried to hold in your laughter but pretended to be even more sad.

"You guys... I don't think I can do this. I'll just go home now. I don't know what I did wrong but I don't think I can stay." You sighed and started for the door.

 

Yoseob panicked because this was going too far. He knew you were scared of walking home alone in the dark so he was going to go after you until Kikwang shot up from his seat.

"_______!! I'll walk you home" Kikwang offered.

Yoseob froze and waited for your respond.

"Awww Kiwi you're so sweet but I think I'll go myself. Thank you anyways" you said with smiling.

You could see Yoseob from the corner of your eye and everything seemed to be going well.

Yoseob on the other hand was furious by this point. He was angry that the the members took this opportunity to hit on you even though he was jealous of the attention you were giving them. You walked out the door and pressed your ear against the door.

"Don't talk to _____ like that! She's my girlfriend!!" Yoseob exploded

"Well if that's the case then why weren't you talking to her~~" Hyunseung teased

"Exactly Yoseob. I told her to be careful because she's really pretty and if you aren't talking to her then I'll-" Doojoon was cut off

"Hyung I still love her! I was just..." Yoseob was trying to say but suddenly realized you left.

"Oh my gosh! She left!! She's scared of walking alone at night!! I can't believe I let her go!!" Yoseob quickly rushed towards and out the door.