The Plan Comes To An End

Jealous Little Froggie

You ran down the stairs to make it seem like you were actually leaving. You reached the bottom of the stairs  and were about to turn the corner until you saw some men talking. You stopped walking and froze in your spot as they looked over at you. They began to quiet down and some of them smirked as they stared at you. You sensed danger but tried to pretend like it was no big deal. You casually pretended you forgot something upstairs and started walking back towards the stairs again. Some of the men continued to stare at you but a few of them started to walk your direction while calling out to you. You were scared at their sudden reaction and started going up the stairs faster. Your heart started beating even faster. You started running up the stairs while looking back until you bumped into someone. You imediately looked up and saw that it was Yoseob.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed in relief and grabbed him.

Yoseob was confused due to your actions. When he looked over your shoulder he saw the men who stopped when they saw him. They were baffled by the sudden apperance of Yoseob and they tried to play it off by casually walking away as soon as they saw Yoseob who was angrily staring them down.

"Yah... Did you call me what I think you called me?" He chuckled.

You blushed and buried your face in his chest. The two of you walked back into the house and the members were wide-eyed at the sight of you fearfully clinging to Yoseob's shirt. Hyunseung was about to ask what was wrong but Junhyung signalled him to be quiet. Yoseob gestured that everything was okay so the members relaxed a bit. Suddenly, Yoseob walked you and him away from the members and took you to his room. As soon as Yoseob's door closed laughter could be heard by the members because they found you two so funny and cute at the same time.

(This is extremely short but it was to the point and kinda cute in my opinion >///< hehe)