Dinner Time~

Jealous Little Froggie

"Wow everything looks great! Did my Froggie make all of this?" You asked Yoseob.

He was still jealous and didn't feel like talking to you so he didn't respond and sat down. You were so shocked by this and the members seemed to notice too.

"Yoseob hyung, _____ asked if you made this. Didn't you hear her? You cooked all her favorite foods and you aren't even telling her?" Dongwoon asked in confusion.

"Oh what's that? I didn't hear. Sorry" Yoseob lied while looking down at his food.

All the members looked around and looked at you. You were worried but shrugged because you had no idea what was happening. You decided to test if he was going to respond.

"Hey Froggie, can you pass the kimchi please?" You asked.

You were ignored once again. All the members looked at Yoseob again. You never saw him this cold towards anyone, especially you so you were shocked.

"Okay ummm... Rancho could YOU pass the kimchi?" You asked Hyunseung who was next to Yoseob.

"For sure _____ here you go~" Hyunseung immediately passed the kimchi over.

Dinner was a tad awkward due to Yoseob's attitude towards you. After dinner the boys went to the living room again and Yoseob was cleaning the table. Although he was upset with you, you thought teasing might make him either laugh or at least tell you what's up.