Getting Ready

Jealous Little Froggie

You woke up by a text message:

"Morning princess!! *^-^* Hope you slept well~ It's my day off, remember? I miss you T.T Come over for dinner tonight pleaseee~"

You smiled and responded:

"Morning Froggie~ Sure I'll come over ^^ I'll see you tonight, okay?"

He replied:

"Yah! I'm not a froggie T.T I wish you'd call me oppa sometimes... Anyways yay! If you can, come a bit early, okay? See you tonight <3"

You laughed really hard reading his text. He always wanted you to call him oppa but you were so stubborn you didn't do it mainly because you loved the nickname you picked for him already and because it made you laugh whenever he asked you to call him that.

You suddenly realized that you were going to see your boyfriend tonight after a little while and you had no idea what you were going to wear! You jumped out of bed and searched your closet for the perfect outfit. After some time you found a beautiful white dress with red flowers, a bow shaped belt and matching accessories. You were so pleased with this and decided it was time to take a shower and plan how you would do your hair.

You stepped out of the shower and decided you were wear your hair in loose waves/curls. You did your hair and put on the dress and accessories. You were happy with how you looked so far and you ended your preparations by working on your makeup. You weren't a fan of heavy makeup so you went for a more natural look with liquid eyeliner which was your favourite thing to put on. You took one last look at yourself and straightened your dress. Everything had to be perfect since you hadn't seen Yoseob in a while. You finally stepped out to walk over to his place.

image

This is your outfit! Isn't it pretty? ^^