Arriving At The B2ST Dorm

Jealous Little Froggie

You arrived in front of your boyfriend's building after 15 minutes. You made your way upstairs and stood in front of the dorm. Yoseob had given you a key so you fished it out of your purse and unlocked the door.

"Froggie!~" you happily sang forgetting that it's B2ST's dorm and not JUST Yoseob's. 

All the B2ST members froze and you saw Kikwang shirtless by the door. You quickly looked down and covered your eyes as you blushed. 

"______!!" said Kikwang while rushing over to you

"Yah Kikwang!! Don't go near her! Go put a shirt on!" Yoseob yelled while you were backing away and continuing to look down while everyone laughed.

"Oh yeah... Sorry Yoseob, I forgot your princess is really shy hahaha! I didn't know you were coming early ______!!" Kikwang said and ran off to his room to grab a shirt.

You finally looked but still felt awkward since Kikwang called you "Yoseob's princess" and also because everyone was still laughing. Yoseob came up to you and wrapped his strong arms around you.

"Hey Princess~ Sorry you got a little startled haha Anyways how've you been?" Yoseob said while holding you.

"It's okay and I've been alright. Um.. how's my Froggie?" you whispered as you continued to blush.

You were a really shy person and you still weren't used to skinship in front of people, not even the other B2ST members.

You continued talking to Yoseob and he told you that dinner would be ready shortly and you didn't need to help so you should sit in the living room. You nodded and made your way to where all the other members were siting and playing video games.