chapter 7

My mask hero

"There's no possiblility that you can we win three of us at one time"They started to charge through Sulli."Here goes nothing"Sulli used the skill on one of them and threw against the the other two, and knocked them out."Yes! That's my brother"They gave him a group hug."Good thinking and didn't exposed yourself too"Taeyeon complimented him."Well I'm your brother"Sulli proudly answered.

"I'll never forgive the three of you!"Leaving the words and the gang left."I can't believe you can win them by your ownself"The girls seems to look down on them."You know what I really hope that your heroes won't like you guys as much as we do!"They seem to provoke Sooyoung's anger."Hyung!I..."Sulli fainted after Sooyoung had left, no one what to do and they decided to carry him as a class to the infirmary.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He just need plenty of rest only"The nurse left after saying a few words."Unnies I want to accompany him"Krystal didn't removed her eyes from Sulli the moment they enter."Why are you always like this making me worry?"Krystal was worried about him until he woke up,thinking there's nothing she could do. She decided to read the letter but when she started to read she realized one thing.

The handwriting...