chapter 6

My mask hero

"It's just me or Sulli seems weird?"Tiffany looked at both of them but deep inside Krystal knows that there's something weird going on."Unnies I've something to do first,see you during class"Without thinking much, Krystal rushed out to find Sulli."How do I give her this? Or maybe telling her the truth is best for our friendship?"

"Yah!"Krystal was panting and hit Sulli very hard on the back, making him dropped stuff."Wait a minute...what's this?"Krystal saw a letter and a bottlecap."This is...I mean this is you know...I don't know...I mean it was meant for you by...your hero!"Sulli had to lie to Krystal once again."Since it was meant for me,just now why didn't you give me?"Krystal started questioning Sulli."I didn't know how to give you this, anyway I got to change to sports attire for my next lesson. Bye!" Before Krystal could speak another word,he ran away.

"Ok class, today's lesson is self defense class, choose your partner"Everybody started to choose one and the weird thing is Jessica,Tiffany and Krystal chose them to be their partner."Why are we your partner?"The three of them thought it was weird of them to chose them as partner."Look carefully and followed what I do"Everyone started to watch what the teacher is doing and everyone started to follow

"STOP! Painful...painful..Ouch! Very painful"Sulli and his brothers were being tortured by the girls."What a wimp! You guys just throw the face of the guys" A gang of three people started to criticise them,making them angry."What did you just say? Are you picking a fight?"Sooyoung and Taeyeon started to scold them also."What are you guys doing?"The teacher came over seeing a heated argument."We were just planning on testing our skills from what we learned today"Sulli thought of an idea to teach them a lesson and voice out.

"Well I don't opposed the idea of testing your skills remember not to cross over the line"The six of them begin to warm up before the testing begin."Hyungs remember just use whatever we learn today'Sulli reminder them."Well we think it's best of you to fight against them"With that they pushed Sulli into the arena."Why did you guys let him fight alone?"

"So you do care for him? Don't worry about him"They started to tease Krystal."Let the test begin!"