2

My mask hero

Flashback 2

Taeyeon lead the two useless dongsaeng to rescue the girls.

"Unhand them? Can! If they give me the things I wanted"The thief had named his request."We don't even you guys help and I think you guys looked like robber more than him"

"We actually didn't want to save you guys but since hyung wanted us to save you girls , then I'll listened"Sooyoung interrupted."Then don't save! We didn't asked for your help"Both sides were quarreling."Yah! I'm the bad guy here, don't make me looked invisible!"All of them glared at them and the guys started to beat them up but mostly was Sulli and Sooyoung, which did impressed the girls."Since we're done, we shall our leave bye!

Present

"Ssul did you listened to our story?"Krystal was shaking a dazed out Sulli."I-I-I heard so did you guys fell in love with anyone of them?"Sulli didn't expect the girls were the one they saved last night."It just left a great impression on us,are you jealous?"Krystal was eyeing Sulli."Are you joking? But you guys looked like you wanted to find them?"

"Of course we want! We've to thank them personally, you got ideas?"Tiffany stepped into the conversation."Of course I've, I'll planned it out and after it's done I'll tell you girls ok? So I've to start working on it"Sulli was getting uncomfortable as he afraid the truth might be uncovered any moment, before anyone replied him he left ages ago

"He seems abit weird"