1

My mask hero

Flashback

 

"Unnie this path seems to get eerie the more we walked" Krystal was so scared, she grabbed both Jessica and Tiffany's hands. " Jess maybe we should-"

"Pany this is the fastest route to go home, if both of you're scared then we'll walked faster" Jessica was determined to went home as fast as she can but before anyone could take any step forward-

" Let's keep it short and simple, give me your valuables and I'll leave you alone but don't do it like a typical drama. Like what the author is going to do later on, don't shout otherwise somewhere there'll be hero popping out from nowhere" The thief is sick of drama and had to stop me from writing heroes appearing.

 

 

At the same time

"Hyung why are you taking us to walk this route?  I could use this time to feel the stomach" Sooyoung popped a chip in his mouth. " You eat when the time is ripe but as I know, now is not the time for you to eat" Taeyeon shoot back Sooyoung. " Hyungs did you guys hear something? " Sulli asked

"No because I didn't have enough food to restore my hearing" Sooyoung was sprouting nonsense again. " Maybe you marry your food instead standing here saying things that doesn't make sense to me" Taeyeon and Sooyoung was quarreling again."Hyung! "Sulli had to pulled them to place where the sound was produced. " What should we do now? " Sooyoung was at lost at the scene in front of him. " We've to save them from that rowdy guy" 

" You're asking us to be heroes hyung? Then it would be like a drama that we saved them and they in exchanged fall in love with us" Sulli was uninterested in saving the girls. " Ok then we masked ourselves" Taeyeon gave them an option to let them decide about it. " If it's this case , then we'll saved them" Sooyoung and Sulli couldn't bear to see Taeyeon to save three girls at once." I just finished the eye mask, it would only a temporary one so bear with it"

" Ssul your hands worked like magic, it's nice!" Sooyoung couldn't believe Sulli could use such a short period to change something to a eye mask "Let's go save them now" They all tied the tie eye mask and went ou bravely

"Unhand the girls!"