5

My mask hero

"Hyung do you think is it even possible that I like her?"Sulli was drinking endlessly if he was drinking alcohol he would be drunk by now."I wouldn't say it's impossible but there's always a chance. Maybe she misunderstood you for liking her yesterday because you always hang out with them."Taeyeon calmly analysed the problem."Then I should stop hanging out with them?"

"Treat as a chance to hang out with us more often"Sooyoung's answer gave them a fright as it doesn't seems to Sooyoung way of talking."Maybe I should right?"Sulli straightened his mind and started to play with the bottle he had."What are you doing?"Taeyeon and Sooyoung was worried about Sulli as he didn't make any single sound for 10 minutes.

"Finally I'm done!"

"What's that?"Both of them looked at the finished product treating it like trash."Don't treat it like a trash! I treat every product of mine is like a baby to me, this would be useful in the future and there's a minute behind it"Sulli stomped off after seeing his hyungs' reaction."I can't believe my own hyungs don't think my inventions as something great! Why can't anybody believe that I can turn rubbish it something else? WHY!"

"Hello!"

"Yah! You just eaten bomb powder right? Anyway unnies are finding you, just faster come"Krystal ended the call before Sulli could say another word."Do I looked like your slave huh?"Sulli was talking to his own phone as if the phone would answer him. After he calmed down, he went to find his noonas.

"Need me for anything?"Sulli didn't even feel like standing there even."We just want to know are there anymore news of 'them'?"Sulli didn't know how to answer them and excused himself before everything was exposed."One day when the truth have been unfold,they won't forgive us"