4

My mask hero

"Why do you even want to give us something like that?"The girls were uninterested about what Sulli was presenting to them." A letter from your heroes" Sulli whispered to them and their ears perked up and snatched away the letter. After reading for a few minutes Sulli decided to speak up."What does the letter says?" Sulli was curious what his hyungs had wrote."A secret between us only and there's no point telling you, by the way do you happened to know them?"

"Noonas how could I've known them, it's impossible"Sulli was taken back by Jessica's question."We don't know whether your words could be trusted, so remember passed our letters safely in the future"Before Sulli can protest..."Ssul!"His hyungs were there for their plan."Hyungs why are you guys here?"Sulli whispered to them."For our next step" They hugged him and whispered to him.

"Why are you guys even here?"The girls  don't even want to see even for a glance."We came to hang out with our maknae but it seems we still have to wait a little longer"Taeyeon answer politely even though they were mean towards them."Hyung why not you accompany me to send them home?"

"Eh? I don't want to die early, there's so much good food I still haven't try yet."Sooyoung was talking nonsense again."Hyung once we finished sending them we could have fun together~"Sulli was using his aegyo on his hyungs."Alright then"They gave up fighting again their maknae.Along the way no one was talking, not like usually they would joke around. But someone felt that she has to tell someone or she would be sick.

"Ssul"

"Soojung is there anything I need to do for you?"Krystal decided to tell Sulli what she had wanted to tell right in front of her house."I know you like me but I hope you will forget the feelings towards me as I like the person the other day"

"Eh?"