Mark Your Calendars

✿ One More Day ✿ (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Who needs sleep? Clearly not you — not after your reckless, first school day. To be frank, a well-rounded recap of all major events you experienced yesterday would basically sum up how idiotic you must have looked. Sohee, you dummy, why'd you make a fool out of yourself in front of two cute guys? Aiiish, you must have left an impeccable impression for sure. Well, at least humiliation doesn't come haunting because of your looks. Despite only having four hours of sleep that night, your face showed no signs if fatigue and aging. Nobody would recognize much of a difference on your face, unlike others who would wake up and arrive like a corpse gone back to life — not-so-good-looking and dreadful to see. You know how some people get dark eye-circles, like pandas, or messy bed-head hair or acne? You've strangely never had those. But just because you've never had many pimples or any acne breakouts doesn't mean you didn't hit puberty, because you've clearly beat the crap out of it. To put it in another way, you've grown beautifully without having to suffer through adolescence. Maybe genetics, maybe not. You didn't even need to wear makeup unless it was a special occasion. Either way, you were naturally as pretty as a rose, which may be why so many females were envious of you. You were even voted as one of the top four prettiest girls in your previous school, which was flattering, but you thought it was misguiding because everyone is beautiful in their own way. Although, in some cases, others would rumor that you had plastic surgery or something because of jealousy. That would be the only problem you'd recieve for being yourself, along with having a couple number of boys chasing you down. You never know what people feel towards your beauty. Siiiigh.

  You were slowly dozing off to sleep until you woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing some loud, Mozart symphony piece. Great, just when you were finally beginning to get some rest. Grunting, you reached for your phone on the nightstand, grabbed it, and turned it off. You flopped your bed sheets over and lazily sat up from your bed, but only stayed there for a minute, half dead-tired and half awake. It was difficult to even force your eyes to open, much less get yourself out of your warm, comfortable bed. Silly girl, sleep may not impact your looks but is does impacts your brain function, health, and stamina. You were clearly defeated by the cons. You finally picked yourself up and sluggishly make your way to your lovely ensuite. After washing up, you felt refreshed and more alive. The power of cleanliness, people. You hurriedly got into your clean and ironed uniform and grabbed your cute, mini school bag before heading to the main room. A line of maids greeted you 'good morning' as you walked by. You bowed and thanked them for their hard work in return. Walking past the kitchen, you scented the aroma of your chef's breakfast creation. Mmm, smells tasty! You quickly scurried your way to the dinning room, seated yourself, and began to eat. Mmmmm~ delicious!! Today's great breakfast was a combination of Nutella Stuffed Custard French Toast, Pomegranate Cream Crepes, Potato Bacon Casserole, and a glass of chocolate milk. What a great energizer for the morning. After finishing up your scrumptious breakfast, you thanked the chef and left for your private ride to school.

- ding! ding! ding! ... ding! ding! ding! -

  You had arrived with perfect timing — not late but not early. As usual, the rest of the class was busy talking and laughing among themselves. Everyone had something to do except you, which is pretty sad if you think about it. You took a seat at your desk and sighed, letting some of your tired frustration out of your system. Having forgotten to bring a book again, you were left to just sit and watch others. It was boring but you found your eyes trailing to the direction where BTS stood. You weren't sure why your eyes kept seeking them out. You somewhat thought that it was natural for a group like them to seem interesting, or that it was just because you were new. They seem to be a tight group, always or mostly together. And, they are well-known around the school, as you knew from experiencing the power of a fangirl-mob in your previous day. Lucky them — they are intellegent, skilled, wealthy, and popular among female students. Well, you are too, but not quite well-known to have fans of another gender. Although it doesn't bother you too much that you don't have many friends yet, it wouldn't hurt to start stepping out of your comfort zone and approaching others. Well, even though you thought so, today didn't seem to be the day because you were a bit sleep-deprived, therefore you were lacking enthusiasm. You folded your arms over the desk as a pillow and rested your head on it. The topic of friends was beginning to bug you for no reason. Your first day didn't go as smooth as you planned, but you still got to somehow become friends with BTS' Jungkook and Taehyung, that is, if they considered you to be their friend. But having only two friends who were both boys and are always together in this group wouldn't do you much for your behalf. You figured you should quickly find a place to fit in before it's too late and you become an outcast. Ugh, but right now all you wanted to do was sleep.

  Your mind was finally able to rest as you bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter