Unexpected Occurance

✿ One More Day ✿ (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Break just began, giving you ten minutes before class starts again. Mrs.Han suggested for the vice-president to assist you in giving a tour around the school, which was what you were supposedly doing. You followed Taehyung side by side down the corridors to an elevator and waited. It was quiet the whole time, making you kind of nervous, but he seemed pretty normal with it. As you two got in the elevator, he pressed the '1st Floor' button and the both of you waited still, again. You kept a small distance from him, mainly because you felt it wouldn't be right to invade any of his privacy, especially on the first meeting. There wasn't much to talk about so the both of you were left to just think about random things or listen to the elevator music. There was nothing but an awkward silence, or so you thought, so you tried to strike up an interesting conversation.

  "..."

  "..."

  "Taehyung-si?"

  "Hm?" he said, a little startled by your abruptness.

  "Um, how did your first day go at this school go?"

  He paused a bit, taking some time to reminice. "It was difficult, actually. I just moved to the neighbourhood that year and applied for the school, and I arrived as a freshman. I took a really long time to get used to how big Dalelia is and how different the schedule was compared to other schools. The first time I stepped foot in Dalelia property, I was really amazed by everything. For the first few days, I had nobody to hang around with. But after a week or so, I met these guys, and we ended up creating our own crew called BTS. I eventually took my own time to explore the school, that way I'd have an easier time getting to classes. But this one time, I got locked in one of the staircases during the first week because I wanted to go around and check the rest of the school." he said, a bit embarrassed to admit. You laughed at his funny mistake then he joined you. "I eventually got out because a caretaker found me and opened the doors. Ahh~ those were the moments." He smiled and nodded, and the both of you laughed again.

  For some reason, the awkward tension you felt was gone. You felt relieved for not having to feel so plucked out of your nature. In fact, you already felt a bit more comfortable with Taehyung. He seemed to have an uplifting spirit, which made you relax. One thing is for sure, when you laugh with someone (and literally laugh, not the cheesy laughs) you feel better around the person, like you're free to be yourself. You noticed, just then, that he had one of the brightest and cutest smiles ever when he laughs. His perfect teeth were glowing and his eye-smile was adorably charming. You were stuck staring at him, that was until the elevator stopped and you two had to get out. You quickly turned your head back, cheeks feeling a bit warm. Quit making a mess out of yourself in front of others, sheesh! This was why you had the distance.

-bing!-

  The elevator doors opened, and the two of you stepped out to the main floor. You saw students crossing in and out, getting to their next class, or meeting up with friends. It was a bit loud because of the number of students there were. You still didn't know where you two were heading since you didn't have much of a memory of where you went during the morning. After just stepping out, a group of girls a few metres away had noticed you both and they rushed over to greet you two. You couldn't count how many there were, but there was certainly a lot. Some squealed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter