Red-boy To The Rescue!

✿ One More Day ✿ (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Now, is that any way to treat a lady?" Red-boy demanded the male student. Obviously, that wasn't a question that needed to be answered. "Who taught you to disrespect others like that?" He spoke calmly, but everybody could tell his intention wasn't to sound unperturbed from the way he looked him dead in the eyes. His scowl expressed more than dislike toward the guy. Who knew that someone with such a cute face could bare such a scary look. But the guy holding onto you didn't seem to budge, nor did he appear like he'd let you off without a fight. Red-boy didn't break eye-contact or speak, most likely knowing that the guy wanted him to prove why he should let you go, otherwise he wouldn't. The both of them stood still, suspense lifting every second. You did not know what you got yourself into. This straight up seemed to come out of some drama or anime you watched where the main girl is saved by a guy from a bad person. They were the same height, both had confidence in themselves, but the guy lacked muscles and was scrawny compared to Red-boy's define-toned and equally muscular body. There was a sense of electricity firing between their glares. You were still hoping that a fight wouldn't break out. Not that you thought Red-boy would loose, but because you disliked the idea of people fighting and things getting chaotic.

  But too late!

  Regarding that you were still not released, Red-boy did a sequence of fast-motion attacks on the male student. He firmly grabbed the guy's wrist that was latched onto yours and he punched the pressure point of his upper arm. The pain rang from his triceps and causing him to shout from the pain. The guy's anger feuled up and he threw a punch to which Red-boy caught. Then, Red-boy used his elbow to knock the guy right in the stomach, earning a big "Oomph!!". Lastly, he crossed his leg behind the guy and kneed the back of the his leg, causing the male to trip over in temporary pain. You'd think that it wasn't even a full out fight, considering how Red-boy won in less than a minute. Everyone was silent and holding their breath, including you. You were immediately let go after the first move and you stumbled back, extremely stunned. You could not believe what just happened — Red-boy beat a guy you didn't know in a fight, and he clearly won. Lesson learned: don't pick a fight with this guy.

  "Go, before I take it all out on you." Red-boy threatened the three students.

  After that, the three males on the ground scrambled to get up and then ran away as fast as possible, not daring to pick another fight with him. You stood there, watching them go until unseen. You clutched your wrist, still not able to process everything. Luckily you weren't grabbed so hard that your bone broke, but there was a slight sting. You still couldn't believe that it was Red-boy saving your from being harassed. This was most definitely not what you were expecting on your first day of school. The people who were also in the room had witnessed the dramatic moment, but after it was over they began to return to their normal activities. Phew, glad that was over.

  "Sohee, is this yours?" Red-boy asked, handing back your phone that you happened to drop during the commotion.

  "...H-huh? Oh! Um, yes," you said, snapping back to your senses. You bowed and took your phone back, then sealed it in your bag. "And uh, thank you a lot for saving me just then, I owe you one," you bowed again.

  "That's nothing to thank me for. It should never have happened in the first place if they didn't choose to do something so stupid," he sighed. "By the way...are you hurt anywhere?" He noticed you holding onto where you were g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter