Déja Vu

✿ One More Day ✿ (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Lunch is a total of forty-five minutes — fifteen minutes you spent eating heavenly food and now thirty minutes left to explore the academy with Taehyung. You were beginning to feel eager about getting to see the rest of the school premises. Inside and out, the academy resembled a royal castle with aristocratic scholars. You could only imagine how many rooms there are in total needed to provide the number of people who were accepted to enroll. With several smart, gifted, and rich students in the academy, there's no surprise that there are multiples of specialty rooms to fit those categories. Out of the several hundreds, you were gifted in something simple and less unique — musical arts. Sure, being gifted is something a lot of people wish to be. But if you think about it, to be gifted in something others may also have, it's not a perfect specialty anymore, right? Unless whoever has a 100% unique thing that no one else can do, that is what you would think of as 'gifted'.

  You followed Taehyung out of the cafeteria and to the open space of the main floor. The second you two stepped out, a flock of squealing girls rushed to gather around you two. Déja vu? It was just like how it was this morning, except this time, they weren't as polite and respectful of something called 'privacy' and 'space' and 'you'. Countless girls were shouting "Taehyung-oppa!" that it was difficult for you to even utter a single word without getting cut off. The fangirls continued to interrupt your tour, which hasn't even started because of them. You were beginning to feel annoyed by their shoving and persistence to get up close with Taehyung, and not to mention their high-pitched squealing. You get that it's a part of human nature to want to be close with someone really good-looking, but they could at least mind that you were already with him at the time, and that this is a school and not an EXO concert. So no need to be all "eeeek!" "OPPA!!" "Omomomo!!" and just chill the heck down!

  Of course, you had to be stuck in the core of the crowd, again. Shoved like there's no tomorrow~ Half annoyed and half tired of the craziness, you tried to cram out of the centre and to a more open area where you could let yourself breath. Unfortunately, the crazy fans had to make that a challenging obstacle course. You had to muster all your strength to dig your way through, squeeze and nudge into the tiny gaps between their arms and shoulders, and hop up and down to see above the crowd's heads. Last minute, right when you saw an opening to escape the thriving mass, you were bumped around three times in different directions, causing you to lose balance. Then, you accidentally stepped on your shoelaces that had come undone while you were pushing through and fell forward. At least you were out of the crowd..? Haha..haa.

  "--!" You didn't even have time to scream before you unexpectedly fell.

  Pain surged through your entire body from the places where you landed. Falling on solid ground hurt, but you endured it as much as you could. You weren't the type to cry easily, so falling was only some minor prick for you. Because of your loud thud, the girls closest to you surprisingly heard, despite how noisy it was, and they turned around. It was almost like a domino affect — when one turned around, so did another, then more and more turned to see you on the floor. Their attention quickly moved from Taehyung to you. Strike two! Keep embarrassing yourself and yoouuuu're out! They were shocked and confused but they just watched silently. You didn't want to be a bigger idiot by sitting there so you tried to push yourself off the ground, except it was difficult standing back up right after a tumble.

  The crowd began to murmur. You heard things like "Who's she?", "Wow, must be embarrassing for her.", "No doubt she must be a newbie.",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter