A New Feeling

Tutor Boyfriend

Chapter 6 : Something New


 

"WAIT UP!" Baekhyun hopped into the bus filled with students, almost as fast as the wind. He did not realize the bus came earlier that he almost missed it, thanks to his talkative friend (to be true, he talked more), Kyungsoo that manage to distract him from looking over the bus. Yaiks! not even one empty seat left, he could see few students were hanging onto the handles. Baekhyun pouted while stretching an arm, gripping tight onto the nearest handle. He threw his sight out the see-through window, probably counting on trees grown tall right by the busy road. 

 

 

 

"So Chanyeol, how's the tutoring?" A male voice reached his ear.

 

 

 

 

"Don't ask. No word can describe it" Chanyeol shrugged, releasing a short chuckle. The furious face of the small boy came across his mind. He was indeed the most stubborn kid he'd ever met but he felt safe, as long as Baekbeom was there since Baekhyun was compliant enough to his brother anyhow. He had to admit that the captivating looks of Baekhyun could make him fall in love but.. his out of hand behaviour blocked those kind of feelings from coming to him, maybe. Chanyeol sure there must a cure for such kid, only that he did not know what it was, yet.

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned his face to the side when he heard the familiar low-pitched voice. He wish he heard it wrongly, but too bad, luck was not on his side when he found Chanyeol standing right next to him. He was chatting and giggling gaily with the brown haired guy he saw few days back at the court. Baekhyun felt his heart fluttered to see the taller smiled widely, exposing a perfectly lined pearly white teeth. He could make money advertising toothpaste products with such teeth, Baekhyun thought. He hid face under the cap he wore, hoping that Chanyeol would not notice him until he reached the next two stop. Feeling slight cramp on his left hand, Baekhyun decided to switch hands when the bus came to a sudden halt without giving any warning, causing Baekhyun to lose his balance and stumbled towards the chest of the tall person next to him, Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, spontaneously held onto the arm of the petite boy beside him, lending some support. He tried to peek under the cap to see the hidden face.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt his heart raced in the speed of light (exaggerating), blood rushing up through his pale face that the blush was now visible. Omgomgomg this is ! What should I do? Baekhyun gulped and quickly pulled away that his cap accidentally fell off. He took a step back, distancing himself a little because they were way to close.

 

 

 

 

"T-thanks" Baekhyun mumbled. He placed the snapback on its original position again, keeping his eyes down, embarrassed. He was cursing in his head on everything including his fluttering heart. God.. what's wrong with me? Just stay still, you stupid heart! 

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. so it's you" Chanyeol murmured, the smile he wore earlier, faded away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know him?" The guy wearing a nametag "Sehun" questioned, gazing on both back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. He's the boy I'm tutoring with"

 

 

 

 

"Wish I never know him" Baekhyun added before wedging through few students. He accidentally drop his wallet and senselessly jumped off the bus without giving the two a second look. Chanyeol shook a head while eyeing the smaller before bending down his body to pick it up.

 

 

 

 

"Did you do something bad to him? Looks like he hates you or something.." Sehun looked at his friend with a curious look. As far as he could recall, Chanyeol was never a bully.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Like you don't know me. He was just born that way, I guess" Chanyeol replied. He, himself, had been wondering too, why did Baekhyun hate him so much? He felt the need to make up with the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Later in the evening, Chanyeol started the lesson like he usually did, acting like nothing happened earlier. Baekbeom left the room until he completely sure that Baekhyun was studying along and not turning a blind eye to Chanyeol's existence there. He had to check on his brother every 30 minutes but he was pleased that Baekhyun seemed getting better now since he did not refuse to study anymore. Baekbeom refused to know how many percent managed to be up into his brother's head though. After a while, he appeared again with a tray filled with snacks and drinks. 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah.. Are you tired?" Baekbeom asked fondly as he approached the taller. He placed hands on the taller's shoulder and started to massage it gently. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhh that feels good. No. I'm okay" Chanyeol looked up and grinned to him. The precious smile never failed to make Baekbeom's heart pounded.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun, feeling of irritation ran up to the tip of his hair. He hated to watch the "Romeo and Juliet" scene happening before his eyes that he wanted to puke out everything in his stomach. Eventhough he was not really sure if that kind of scene even exist in the movie. Trying to calm down his boiling heart, he grabbed a glass of juice and drank it harshly, placing down the empty glass when he was done. Puzzling on what exactly was burning him up.

 

 

 

 

"Are you that thirsty, Baek?" Baekbeom raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think you're done here, hyung. I'm trying to study here. So if you don't mind.." Baekhyun replied without looking at the two, pretending to keep his full mind in solving the killing trigonometric questions. 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is like the first time ever, I see you work on your study. I'm proud of you, brother." Baekbeom chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't say that. Baekhyun has improved a lot" Chanyeol, for the first time, gave a side smile to the smaller. Wonder what just got into him, he unexpectedly brought his hand up to Baekhyun's hair and ruffled it.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was paralyzed by the sudden touch from Chanyeol. Again, he had the jittery feelings in belly as if there were thousands of mad butterflies. Realizing his odd action, Chanyeol pulled back his hand awkwardly, gazing to Baekbeom who was making his way out again. Perhaps happy with his very hard-working brother. 

 

 

 

 

"You like my brother, don't you?" Baekhyun scoffed while giving a plain look to the other. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What did you say?" Chanyeol asked again, just to make sure he heard it correctly.

 

 

 

 

 

"You heard me. Though I can't really tell if it's a one-sided love or not"

 

 

 

 

"It's none of your business" 

 

 

 

 

"I should have expected that you were keen on teaching me mainly because of my brother"

 

 

 

 

"What if it's true? At least your brother is a better person than you. You're close to good for nothing kid" Chanyeol mentally knocked his own head onto the wall for insulting the smaller. He never meant to say it, the words just simply rolled down his tongue.

 

 

 

 

"You have no right to say that! You don't even know me!" Baekhyun felt the words like a knife stabbed him hard on the chest.

 

 

 

 

"Prove to me then. Words easier said than done"

 

 

 

 

 

"I will prove to you! I'll get an A for Maths" Baekhyun smirked. He may looked confident enough, but hardly wavering on the inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay then. Show me"

 

 

 

 

 

"but I'm not doing this for nothing. You have to play along" Baekhyun added, giving a dare stare to the latter.

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Chanyeol questioned. He did not feel good on whatever might be the wish from Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"We'll see.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ღ ღ ღ

 

 

 


Author's note:

First of all.. /bow down/ I'm sorry for updating this too late ( /-\ )

I had things to settle on and I just went back home from vacation. Mianhe..

I'll try to update faster for the next chapter! ^^