Stubborn

Tutor Boyfriend

Chapter 1 : Stubborn


“BYUN BAEKHYUN!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND GET OFF YOU LAZY NOW! OR YOU’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” The high pitched voice of middle-aged woman penetrated right through Baekhyun’s head under the bed cover. Mrs Byun walked over to the curtain strand and jerked it off, allowing the warm sunshine to enlighten the room.

 

 

Baekhyun groaned, obviously feeling unhappy being disturbed while he was having leisure time in the Dreamland, dunking himself under the cover even more, disallowing the sun's rays from reaching him. Mrs Byun scowled, using half of her woman strength to pull away the cover from her son’s tight embrace, folded it up.

 

 

“MOMMMMM. Just 5 more minutes please..” Baekhyun whimpered, grabbing the round fluffy pillow next to him, curling up (looking so much like a baby pangolin) and wrapped arms and legs over it, making sure to keep it safe.

 

 

“No more young man. You’re already late” Mrs Byun answered, feeling displeased, she pulled the 17 year-old boy by the arm forcing him to sit up straight, frowning to her most stubborn son (out of two sons).

 

 

“Okayyy okay. I’m awake now mom” Baekhyun pouted, still in half-closed eyes, feeling like a ton of loads on his eyelids, stretching out his stiff muscles and messed up with his tousled magenta hair.

 

 

A sigh of disappointment escaped from the mother’s lips. Yesterday she had a call from Baekhyun’s homeroom teacher, Mrs Jaekyung, voicing out her concern about Baekhyun’s worst grade in class, for the third times. As the mother, she could not describe how upset she was that she could barely extend the conversation with the lovely teacher in her thirties. Mrs Byun soon determined to take further action about her stubborn son, realizing she should't act according to what the immature boy want anymore.

 

 

“One more thing, I've asked your brother to look for you, a tutor. I’ve warned you before that I’ll get you one if your grades ever worsen. Again. Can’t you be like your brother, for once?” She quibbled, placing the folded bed cover in an average sized wardrobe.

 

 

“But but mommmm. I don’t need a tutor!“ Baekhyun disagreed, finally be able to fully open up his eyes to hear the sudden unpleasant news early in the morning.

 

 

Mrs Byun walked out the room right away, without having to listen to 1001 excuses from her son about not to find one for him. Baekhyun, lazily dragged his feet together to the bathroom located at the corner of the 12 by 14 square ft. room. Just right after approximately 20 minutes, he stood right in front of the mirror, admiring his own God-given drop-dead gorgeous look. After applying a thin line of eyeliner on his single lidded eyes, Baekhyun brushed down his bangs, covering off his smooth forehead. Recalling what his mom said earlier in the morning, Baekhyun sighed, knowingly that he wouldn’t be able to argue about that. If she said blue, then it’d mean blue. Being compared to his as-genius-as-Albert-Einstein hyung almost all the time, made him feel sick, and.. hurt. He knew he was not stupid, just not that clever, that's all.

 

 

“I’m going!” Baekhyun ran down the stairs, skipping few steps and almost got himself stumble, grabbing a peanut butter sandwich served beforehand and munched it roughly. He gave a light peck on the mother's cheek before hurrying towards the door.

 

 

“Be good at school son” Mrs Byun said while doing the dishes, sending her son off with a motherly smile. Baekhyun could tell her mood has changed. It changed incredibly fast some time.

 

 

Arriving at the bus stop just in time, Baekhyun hopped into the bus, did not even get to catch his breath just to find only one empty seat left. It was beside he could tell a senior from his school. Better than nothing, he thought as he flopped down, chest pumping up and down in rather quick phase out of running before. The tall brown haired guy in the same school uniform as his, didn’t even bother to turn. Baekhyun sat back, thinking about the  tutoring matter again. Anything related to studying was a huge problem, it sounded so much like dying for Baekhyun. Who can ever stand me anyway? I’ll show whoever my new tutor would be, the real Byun Baekhyun. He had almost 10 tutors before (to be exact seven), but none of them could stand him being lazy-y for long that they ended up quitting. Baekhyun smirked, soon enough feeling his eyelids get heavier and.. everything went black.

 

 

Chanyeol lost in his deep thought, resting his perfectly shaped chin on palms, throwing his sight out the window, recalling the incidents happened this morning. The landlord came again for the second time only this week. He knew their family was in short of money. His father ran a small marketing business with a friend and his mother was a full-time housewife. As the only son of the Parks family, it felt terribly wrong for him to just sit quietly and watch. “Don’t worry about us son. Just focus on your study” Chanyeol sighed as his father’s words came across. Dupp! Feeling a light load landed on his shoulder, Chanyeol turned around just to find a boy in snapback beside him heavily fell asleep with slight parted lips. Chanyeol frowned, resolving in his head on what to do.

 

 

“Is my shoulder a public property or something?” Chanyeol grumbled, gently pushed the other’s head off of his shoulder, trying hard to avoid from waking the latter up, holding his breath until he was done.

 

 

Just then, the bus halted right in front of their school with a single honking sound. Baekhyun was awake to the sound of students chattering while getting off the bus, stretching out his muscles a little and rubbing his sleepy eyes, letting out a wide yawn subconsciously.

 

 

“Do you wish to stay here forever?” Baekhyun turned his head to the owner of a deep voice. He didn’t miss out to look over the brushed up brown-haired manly looking guy. He has big round eyes hiding behind a full-framed glasses, not to mention his appalling large ears.

 

 

“Excuse me?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“As you can see, I can’t get off if you don’t” Chanyeol replied, carrying a backpack on his broad shoulder, getting ready for his departure.

 

 

“Oh.. Sorry. Why need to rush anyway.. ” Baekhyun murmured on the last sentence, rolling eyes, grabbing his sling bag before jumping off the bus. He whistled merrily, fixing the strip of his bag on shoulder as he walked towards the gate.

 

 

“What a boy..” Chanyeol whispered.

 

 

 

ღ ღ ღ

 

 

 


Author's note :

Omomo thank youuuu. 10 followers for only the foreword? /sobs/ I love you all. ♥♥♥ I'll try to give my best for this. :') 

[Instagram : @yeolicksbaek ]

They're having so many moments in The Lost Planet! I can't even- 

Feel free to comment and subscribe.