Suggestions...?

I've Always Hated You (Discontinued)

Hey! (Sorry, I couldn't come up with a better introduction...)

I was originally hoping to turn this into a longer story, not just a one chaptered thing, but I'm having a few issues getting words on the screen and I've recently been diagnosed with writer's block. -_-

When I first began writing this, I was hoping to eventually set it in high school. And now I'm stuck in a tough situation because I'm sure we are all quite aware that time travel exists just as commonly as Santa Claus (I apologize if you were unaware of this previous to reading this update). So I'm thinking of doing mini-stories leading up to the real story to skip ahead about twelve years. With that in mind, the last chapter was a mini-story and the next few will be as well. 

So here I am, prepared to defy the laws of physics and prance my way twelve years into the future.

That is, of course, if you people would be okay with that. If you have any better ideas, please comment because my brain is as fried as the bacon I burnt this morning. 

 

I just realized that what I said for the past few paragraphs probably made no sense, but it's 11:00 and I practically just woke up, so my brain is really rusty. Rusty and fried. Sounds appetizing, eh? 

Oh and before I forget, I'd like to thank all you human beings who read, subscribed and/or commented on my first chapter. It made me very overjoyed to know that people were reading my work and actually enjoyed it, because my mother knows I'm very critical about my work and don't see it the way all you guys do.

I'm gonna go eat a muffin, so thanks again!

                 

-FiftyPercentDead