006

My Life as a K-POP star (choose your own future)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mia)

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

English

 

"Yumi unni. Do you trust me?" I asked and everyone looked at Yumi unni

Yumi unni looked a bit confused at me and smiled a little.

"What do you mean with that?" Yumi unni asked and I sighed

"This question isn't only meant for yumi unni. It's for everyone here. Everything what I'm going to tell right now. Do you girls think you will believe me?" I asked and some members start to look away.

"I will." Angel Unni said suddenly and smiled to me.

"Me too. I will always trust you unni." Minji said with aegyo and I smiled a little

"What do you actually want to tell?" Jieun unni asked and I looked down for a second.

"I was actually planning to tell you this in the future, but since the news already have been released. I'm going to tell you girls about it self." I said an the members looked at each other for a moment.

"News? What news?" Minyoung unni asked and I smiled a little.

I took a deep breath and smiled a little.

"To be honest. I didn't tell you girls everything about myself. I...I'm the younger sister of Son Mina. That's right, but... I was also a trainee in Japan for a long time." I said and the girls looked a bit surprised at me.

"In Japan?" Angel Unni asked and I nodded

"I... I think it's about 2 years ago. July 2008. I was just a girl who just graduated elementery school. I really liked a group back then. The name of the group was Hey! Say! JUMP." I started and Mia unni smiled a little.

"Hey! Say! JUMP?" She asked and I nodded

"It may sound silly, but it was a good group. The agency of that group calls johnny's entertainment. It's an all boys agency and very famous in Japan." I said and Minji widened her eyes.

"Wait? Unni! Isn't that that agency from ARASHI. That male lead from Hana Yori Dango. Boys over flowers japanese version!" Minji said surprised and I nodded while smiling a little.

"Yes. That's the agency." I said

"But what has this related to your story?" Jieun unni asked a bit irritated

"2 years ago Johnny's entertainment held an audition. It was the first time they accepted girls. I auditioned for it without letting my family know. I... walk away from home with the help of my best friend. His name was Jason. I lost contact with him after I came to Japan. Not only him. I lost contact with my family as well." I said a bit sad

"What happened after you came to Japan?" Minyoung unni asked and I smiled a little

"I got accepted. I started to train with 4 other girls for our debut, but just right before our debut the agency told us that their plan got canceled. They told us that signing us was a mistake. The agency told us that after our contract of 6 months ends we had to go back to the place we belonged to. Even thought I gave up everything I had. It ended with nothing." I said and everyone was silence for a moment.

"What happened then?" Minji asked and I smiled a little

"Well. I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter