002

My Life as a K-POP star (choose your own future)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Lay)

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

 

You gave sign to Yixing gege that you are going to eat with the members and he smiled while gaving you an OK sign back. I began to sit next to Minji who was putting her headset on again. Everyone was eating in silence and you looked at the food they brought.

"Uhm, is there a special order what kind of food every day is or is it every time different?" I asked trying to make a conversation with them, but a few of them only shruggle their shoulders and you looked back to your food. You looked back to the table of Yixing gege and his friends and realised that most of the group that's sitting with him were Chinese as well. Or atleast it seems so.

"Even thought I'm Korean I grew up in China, so if you girls think my Korean is bad please say it." I said, but they didn't bother to talk to you and kept eating in silence.

"I..." I was about to say something again, but Jieun suddenly put her spoon down and glared at you.

"Ya, Don't you see that we are eating? I don't know about you, but I'm hungry and I just wants to eat my food in silence. Maybe you should try it too?" Jieun asked irritated and you looked down

"I wants to, but I can't." I said softly while looking down and the other girls began to look at me too realising that she was wearing a mouthcap, but then I felt something pushed on my head and looked up realising it was Yixing gege who put a cap on me.

"Eat well." Yixing said smiling and tapped my cap down my face.

"Yixing ge?" Angel said when standing up.

"Oh so you are here as well. That's why I never saw you in the lessons anymore." Yixing gege said and Angel smiled

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm just so busy these days and I don't have a phone either." Angel said and Yixing gege smiled

"Well. Eat well girls. See you later." Yixing said and walked away

Seems like Angel unni knows Yixing gege, but wait does that mean that Angel is Chinese as well?

"Angel unni, Are you Chinese?" I asked to make sure

"Does that make any difference?" She asked and I decide to just stay silence and started to eat

 

With my mouthcap on I walked the SM building out. Our manager let us leave earlier today, because there may be no change any more in the future or something. Well that doesn't matter. Now that I've time I finally can meet my other sister Naeun. I walked to the cafe near SM. It was a cafe where a lot of trainees came. The trainees of JYP, CUBE entertainment and SM entertainment. Well that's what my sister said to me. I walked in and began to sit at the first free table I saw. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10 past 6 night.

"Do you want something to drink?" The waiter asked and I thought for a moment.

"1 caramel machiatto and 1 iced latte please." I said and The waiter wrote it down.

"I'll be right back." The waiter said and left

Just then a familar person walked in and I waved happy at her. She saw me and smiled too and run fast to my table.

I stood up and we hugged each other fast.

"Sorry I'm late." Naeun said and I shook my head.

"It's okay, I was late too." I said and that's when the waiter came back with the order.

"Caramel machiatto for her and iced latte for me." I said and the waiter put down our drinks.

"Ya. Tell me fast. How is SM?" Naeun asked and I couldn't help but sigh a little.

"The teachers are great, everyone is really nice and the food are delicious too, but... I think that my member doesn't really like me." I said and Naeun poked my forhead.

"Ya. That's it? How long are you training? 2 days? How can you something like this already?" Naeun asked and I shruggled my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said pouting

"That's why I call you stupid, stupid. Come on you just started. You have bunch of time to get close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter