005

My Life as a K-POP star (choose your own future)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yumi)

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

English

 

"Heechul oppa, because he's funny." I said smiling

"Oh you like guys like Heechul oppa?" Angel asked, but I shook my head.

"I like him, because he's funny, not because he's my ideal type or something." I said and Angel nodded

"Then what about FTISLAND? Who do you like the most?" Minji asked happy while showing a picture of them again.

"Well. I can't really say who I like the most, but I think the lead singer is pretty cute." I said and Minji smiled happy

"Really? Unni then we have the same taste." Minji said and I smiled

"Aigoo." I said while poking Minji's forhead again, but then I felt that someone was staring at me and saw that it was Yumi

"Is there something?" I asked and Yumi smiled a little

"No, it's nothing." She said and looked away

 

The next morning me and Minji woke up a bit earlier to make lunchboxes for the girls since everyone except me are going to school. Yumi was the first one who woke up and was surprised when she saw the lunchbox.

"Waaaaaa. Sugoii!!! Is this what I think this is?" She asked and I smiled while nodded

"I made the food and Minji the decorations. You can choose your own lunchbox." I said and she then carefully began to look at the lunchboxes

"Unni. Choose this one. I made this flower in the middle from the vegables." Minji said happy while pointing at a lunchbox.

"Alright Minji." Yumi said smiling, but then she looked at me again.

"Why are you looking at me? Is there something you need?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"Everytime when I look at you. You just seems familiar." She said and I began to think

"Familiar?" I asked and she nodded

"Maybe I saw someone who looks like you." Yumi said and walked away

When she was gone I couldn't help but think about him again. I already can guess why she thinks I'm familiar, but telling her that means that I have to tell my story too. And I'm just not ready yet.

 

Everyone went to school while I stayed home to study. It was a bit boring, but I really wants to go back to school so badly. After I learned a few pages I asked my manager to help me with my Korean, but in the middle of practising my pronunciation I suddenly heard my name on television. Not only me, but my manager too. We looked at the television only to find out that my "news" is airing in Korea as well. The missing younger sister of Son Mina. I sighed and turn off the tv.

"I'm going to my room continue with my new book." I said and manager oppa nodded

"Alright. I will call you when we go to SM again." The manager said and I nodded

I went to my room and sighed.

The news came faster than I thought. The other members will find out soon enought about my past and I'm still not ready yet. Or maybe I'm just escaping the reality. 

I began to sit on my bed and took out my bag under my bed. I opened it and took out my old wallet that I used in Japan. I opened seeing a picture I had put in with me and Ryosuke.

"I wonder how he's doing right now." I said softly and closed the wallet again only letting out an other sigh.

 

Yumi ran the dorm in as fast as she could and threw her shoes away, without putting them aside.

"Ya. Yumi ya. What's wrong with you? Do you have to go to the restroom?" The manager asked, but Yumi shook her head.

"No. Oppa. Where is Hana?" Yumi asked 

"In her room writing." The manager answered and Yumi walked fast to the room and opened the door fast only finding Hana sleeping on her laptop.

Yumi thought for a moment and took out her phone. She looked at Hana's face and then to the picture she saved on her phone.

"I knew it..." She muttered and left the room.

 

"Hana ya." I heard someone and felt a hand on my back and opened my eyes slowly

"Hmmm. Oppa?" I asked when I saw manager oppa next to me.

"We are leaving." He said and that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter