001

My Life as a K-POP star (choose your own future)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hana)

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

 

With my pink suitcase I walked out the plane. A mouthcap, sunglasses and a cap covering my hole face. Why? Because everyone is searching for me. I'm the younger sister of Son Mina. Yes the Son Mina. After wasting 2 years of my time in Japan as trainee/actrice/writer. Everyone found out my identity. Let's explain this from the start.

2 years ago when I was only 12 years old I had a big fight with my mother. I wanted to participate for a competition. A competition in Japan to be a trainee in an all boys agency. Yes you heard it right. An all boys agency. Johnny's entertainment. They gave the chance to girls for the first time and it was my chance to make my dream come true. With the help of my best friend I managed to sneek out home and participate to this competition. And guess what? I won. I became a trainee, but sadly enought I lost contact with my family. Not only that. The agency told me that signing me was a mistake! Now guess what. I didn't give up. I practised from the morning until late night without any teachers. I wanted to prove them that I could be a singer. I can do it! Just when I was moneyless and thought that things wouldn't get any worser a drama director found my notebook by accident. A notebook where I wrote my fanficion in. The director was really surprised when he found out that this 12 year old girl actually wrote this, because he wanted to film this in a real drama. Not only did he make his words come true, I also became the lead actrice of the drama. That was the moment where my writing and acting carreer started. Even thought It's not something I wanted to do, but still need money to live. Just when I thought I couldn't continued any longer my sister found me. I thought she would scold me, but she didn't. She started to cry and promised me that she will make my dream come true and someone took a picture of us. The news spreaded fast and I had to hide. I didn't want to be famous because of my sister, even thought without her I wouldn't be in this new entertainment label. I hided for 2 months with my family in China and now I arrived in South-Korea. Here I will start my new life.  

"Hana shi!" I heard a male voice calling me and looked around and saw a man waving to me.

I smiled a little and walked to the man

Annyonghaseyo. I said bowing and he smiled

"You are Hana right? Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jisuk." Your new manager. The man said smiling and took my pink suitcase

"Nice to meet you." I said bowing again.

Manager Kim nodded and took my pink suitcase.

"I will bring you to my car." Manager Kim said and I smiled

Not that he could see, but oh well.

"Kamsahamnida." I said polite while bowing and Manager Kim smiled

"You are so cute." Manager Kim said and I couldn't help but sigh a little on the inside.

Everyone calls me cute. Your voice is cute. You looks cute, your personality is cute. But cute is not the thing I wants to hear. I hate it to hear that. I hate my voice and I hate the fact that peoples treat me as a kid. Well actually I am, but in this business world it's useless.

I followed him to his car and he put my suitcase in the trunk.

"How old are you?" He asked and I scratched my head

"I'm 14." I answered softly and he nodded

"Then you are one year older than the maknae." He said and I looked a bit confused at him.

"Maknae? You mean like from all the trainees?" I asked and he smiled

"You will find out soon." He said smiling and I just nodded a little

Even thought I was still confused I just decide to leave it by this. The hole way it was awkwardly silence even thought he asked me some questions I couldn't really answer it properly. Not because I didn't want to, but it's just that my Korean skill is a bit...

"We arrived. Step out." Manager Kim said and I took off my seatbelt

I walked the car out fast and stood next Manager Kim who was standing proud in front of the SM building

"Here is SM Entertainment. Have you been here before?" He asked and I nodded a little

"When I signed the contract 2 months ago." I answered softly and he smiled

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot that you already signed the contract. Let's go inside." Manager Kim said and I nodded while following him behind

We entered the building and I started to look around the a bit familiar building while following him to the front desk.

"Welcome. Mr. Kim. I see that you brought the new trainee." The woman at the front desk said and I bowed.

"Nice to meet you." I said shy and she smiled.

"Her voice is so cute. I wonder how she looks like behind cap." The woman said and I scratched my head awkwardly

"Ya that's a secret and you know that." Manager Kim said and the woman shruggle her shoulders

"I could try it." The woman said and looked at me. "Welcome in SM young lady."

I smiled inside my mouthcap while bowing

"Enought talk. I have to bring her to the others." Manager Kim said and the woman nodded

"Alright. Hope to see you again." The woman said smiling and I bowed again.

Manager Kim began to walk and I followed him from behind again until the elevator. He pressed the second floor when we are inside and I looked at him.

"Remember that the second floor are for the trainees. The third floor are for the artists and the fourth for the other workers and the office of Lee Sooman." Manager Kim said and I nodded understanding

The elevator arrived the second floor and I followed manager Kim

"Every trainee here have their own planner with their own schedule. You are a bit different story and you are only going to use the last practise room here for dance practise and the first studio nextdoor for singing." Manager Kim explained and I nodded

"Ne." I said understanding and we arrived at the last practise room.

"They are practising now so stay silence." Manager Kim said and I nodded understanding.

He opened the door and loud music came out the room. I walked in fast and saw 6 girls dancing on the music perfectly synchronized with an other man who seems be their teacher watching them from behind.

"Hana ya." Manager Kim said and I looked at him only noticing that he was pointing at the bench behind me

I nodded and began to sit and he began to sit next to me

Not long after we sat they finished the song and the teacher stopped the music. The teacher and Manager Kim nodded to each other and the teacher clapped his hand once.

"Girls I want to introduce someone to you. Manager Kim." The teacher said and they all looked at Manager Kim and finally noticed me.

Somehow I didn't really liked the way how they stared at me. It wasn't really, how do you say that. Nice.

"Girls this is the new trainee that I was talking about these few weeks." Manager Kim said and pushed me a bit to the front

I looked to them and didn't know what to say. There were a few tall girls, one who looked at me from head to toe with a curious but strict eyes. One was a bit shorter that has a really scary unni pose. There was a young girl who was tall, but could immediately see that she was about my age. One was a bit shorter and looked at me with an emotionless expression and had a bit tomboyish feel. The last two didn't really looked korean and was kind of short?

"Uhm. Annyonghaseyo. My name is Son Hana. I'm 14 years old." I managed to say and bowed

"Ya! Don't you know that it's not polite to talk like that. You have to show your face you know." The tall girl with the unni pose said irritated and I removed my sunglasses and cap immediately.

"Uhum, mouthcap." The scary unni said and I looked at the manager

"Can I?" I asked and he nodded

"Of course you can. We are inside the practise room. And Lee Jieun. You aren't polite as well. Act like your age will you." Manager Kim scolded and the girl who seems called Jieun crossed her arms irritated

"Girls, hurry up and introduce yourself." Manager Kim said and Jieun sighed.

"I'm Jieun. 17 years old." Jieun said half sighing and I bowed

"Nice to meet you." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"My name is Minyoung. The leader of the group. I'm 18 years old." The other tall girl said in a nice way. But somehow it seems like she was just trying to sound nice.

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter