006

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jihyo,” her mom looked confuse. “Are you sure about this?”

“No doubt at all.” Jihyo said to her. “I want to continue my master degree in Oxford.”

“But—”

“Mom,” Jihyo smiled at her mom and trying to convice her. “I’m gonna be just fine. And beside, I’m taking a scholarship test.”

“I know,” her mom said. “I’m not worry about that. But what’s wrong with that school?”

“I told you mom, I can’t hand—”

“I know about all of those fuzzy things about you can’t handle them. But come one, Jihyo. They’re in their puberty. It’s normal for them to be naughty.”

“They’re not naughty, they are...” Jihyo lean her body closer to her mom. “They are werewolves.”

Her mom widened her eyes. “Werewolves? As in...like...real wolves?Were...wolves?”Jihyo’s mom looked at her. “Now, I do worry about you being alone in London, honey.” She put the back of her hand to Jihyo’s forehead.

“No, mom!” Jihyo grunts. “Now you think of me as somekind of a crazy person!”

“Honey, I think I should take you to a psychologist. You need a therapy.”

“No, mom!”

***

“Can you please shut the music please.” Jihyo said to the middle-aged man as she keeps hearing a slow and peaceful music.

“No,” the man said clamly to her. “We need this music to keep your mind to stay calm.”

“Ugh!” she grunts.

“Now,” he said. “Tell me, what did you see on that day.”

Jihyo sighs. She remains silent for a moment. She sighs again, as the image of her twelve students replying on her mind. “Well,” with a heavy heart she starts to speak. “What I saw that day are twelve wolves returning into my twelve students. And they’re all !” Jihyo stands up at her last word and stomp her foot on the ground that make the therapist shocked a little.

“Wolves, huh?” the man then took a cup of grean tea from his table and offered it to Jihyo. “Have this cup of green tea, it may help you to ease your mind.”

Jihyo then slurped the green tea quickly and give the cup back to the man. She burped loudly that makes the man in front of her moan in disgust.

“So, Jihyo.” The man lean back to his chair. “Do you like to read novel?”

Jihyo nods. “I’m a literature teacher. Of course I like to read novel.”

“What kind of novel do you read?”

“Well,” Jihyo looked at the ceiling as she’s trying to recall her senses. “I like Oliver Twist, Little Women, Wuthering Heights, Alice In Wonderland.”

“I see?” The man nodded in understanding. “What about the modern fiction these days?”

“Modern fiction?” Jihyo chuckled. “Not really. I like the classic.”

“Modern fictions like, Harry Potter series, The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games Trilogy,” the man clears his throat. “.... or Twilight maybe?”

“I’ve read Harry Potter once. Not all the series, only Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.” Jihyo said as she’s trying to remember everything. “It’s good though.”

“But never read anything about werewolves?” he asked.

Jihyo shook her head. “Never.” She said.

“Okay, then.” He took his notebook also from the same table as the green tea, and wrote a small note. “Here.” He handed over the note to Jihyo. “This is your schedule for the next two weeks. You are in a frustrated condition. You need to relax.”    

“I’m not frustrated, Doctor.” Jihyo said while taking the note from the therapist’s hand.

“But, still.” The therapist said. “You need to take a rest.”

“Okay.” Jihyo said. “I’ll take a rest.”

***

“Sniff it, right!” Junmyeon said.

“Be patient please, it’s rather hard to find her scent.” Jongdae said as he keeps sniffing Jihyo’s scent at every corner of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter