005

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them. The twelve of them are there. Shirtless!! If any girl sees this, they would probably faint. But that’s not happening to Ji-hyo. She’s just standing there, with a mouth wide opened, can’t blink her eyes. The twelve of them turned around and also stunts to see Ji-hyo standing there. Her instinct then quickly told her to run. And she run. She runs as fast as she can.

“MS. SONG!!!!!!!!” She could hear someone’s voice shouting from the back and she didn’t stop. “MS. SONG!!!!!”

She could hear it and clarify that it was Junmyeon’s voice. Buts she keeps running and running until—

She could feel that she bumps into someone’s bare chest until she loose her balance and fell on the back. She her cheek and looked up as she saw Jongin standing there and covering the sun light from her view. She quickly stands up and walked quickly ignoring Jongin’s gaze. She could hear Junmyeon’s panting voice as he try to call her again, “Ms..... S-s-song.” He took a deep breath and quickly speed up his pace to follow Ji-hyo’s pace.

“Ms. Song,” Junmyeon panted. “Please, stop!” He tried to grab her hands but Jihyo shove it right away. “No,” Junmyeon reached her hands and Ji-hyo do the same thing again. That thing happened for 5 times. Tears are formed in her eyes and she started to sob. Junmyeon reached her hands again and finally she stopped. He quickly took her chin and held her head up.

“Look,” Junmyeon looked at her in the eye. “I need to explain this whole thing to you.”

“No!” Ji-hyo then quickly throw away her hands and started to run out of the forest. She looked back and glad that Junmyeon and the rest already stop following her. The first thing she needs to do after she arrived back at school is that she needs to fill a resigning paper. She needs to quit from the school. She didn’t want to teach in that school anymore. She’s gonna quit, maybe move out of the country, and forget that all this thing has ever happened. Yes, that’s the only way. What about Japan? US, maybe? Or UK? Or Germany? Or Australia? France! Paris! Yes, she needs to move to Paris. No, not Paris. London would be great. Yes, London.

She run to her room, opened her laptop and strated to type the resigning paper quickly. She will give it to Principal Yoo as soon as she finished it.

***

“Ms. Song, what is this?” Principal Yoo asked as he read the paper. Ji-hyo looked at him in a serious looks.

“I’m quitting from this school.” Ji-hyo said.

“What?” Principal Yoo furrowed hi eyebrow. “But you just worked here in 3 weeks. It’s the start of your 4th.”

“I just can’t stand those kids anymore.” Ji-hyo sighs. “I’m sorry.”

“Ms. Song.” Principal Yoo said. “No other teachers have ever teached them this long. You’re the first of them all!”

“I know, and I will quit from that long time of teaching them. I’m tired. They’re so naughty. They’re so wild.”

“I know, and so far you are the strongest teacher that ever teached them.” Principal Yoo begged.

“Well,” Ji-hyo sighs. “Not anymore.”

“But—”

“I’m sorry, but that’s final.” Ji-hyo then stands up and walked out of the office without hearing Principal Yoo’s call. She also ignored all of Jimin’s questions about resigning.

***

She walked upstairs and keep sighing and looking at the ground. All she wanted to do is to be a teacher. Teach them, and yet they never listened to her. And the worse thing is that they are this kind of wolf guys or something, Ji-hyo doesn’t want to care about it. It’s enough with magic tricks. It’s a child play, she’s a grown up after all. And beside this is not the ‘Twilight’ world where she can accidentally meet with some random werewolves or maybe some of the boys in this school are vampires!

She sighs and opened her room door, walked to her wardrobe as she’s trying to pack all of her belongings.  

She didn’t have time to explain all of this to Jimin and Kwangsoo, and beside if she told them about it, they probably will never believe her.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she heard a soft knocks on the door. She wiped it quickly, then walked straight to open the door just to see Kyungsoo’s big eyes staring at her.

“Ms. Song,” he said softly. “Are you okay?” There’s a slight of worrisome in his big beautiful eyes that makes Ji-hyo stunts in her place. “Are you crying?” The little guy looked through her body and saw that Ji-hyo’s opened suitcase. “You’re gonna leave, aren’t you?”

Ji-hyo nods softly then get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter