004

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“These kids!” she keeps stabbing the poor strawberry ice cream. “Someone needs to teach them a lesson!”

“Calm down, Ji-hyo.” Jimin her back.

“Yes, Noona.” Kwangsoo added. “It’s D-Class, if they do something crazy, we won’t be surprised. Even it seems like the Principal Yoo is also tired with them.”

“But, they’ve already made me embarrassed that time!” Ji-hyo widened her eyes and still stabbing her ice cream. “At first we were all so quiet, and then Jongdae stands up, and Junmyeon stands up too—ah that Junmyeon, I really thought I can trust him, you know, but he’s just the same. And Luhan and Minseok too! I mean they’re the eldest, I was hoping they could act like one, but instead they broke the window in the first place!”

Jimin and Kwangsoo only looks at her in pitiful looks. “I think it’s best for you to take some sleep.” Jimin said while grabbing the ice cream bowl from Ji-hyo’s hands.

Ji-hyo roll her eyes, but in the end, she only nods her head in agreement. “Maybe you’re right. I do need some sleep.”

“Then, we’ll met you again tomorrow.” Jimin said as she started to get down from Ji-hyo’s bed, followed by Kwangsoo.

“Sleep well, Noona.” Kwangsoo bid her goodbye and Ji-hyo only repley with a smile, before her door is finally shut. Ji-hyo then quickly turn her lamp off, and grab the blanket closer to her body.

Ji-hyo close her eyes, and that’s when her dreams started to haunt her.

***

Ji-hyo stands there alone. She saw no one but darkness. She strated to panick when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around, and saw someone in a black cloak and wear a mask. The figures getting closer and closer, until the figure finally decided to talk.

“Seong-im.” The figure said. Ji-hyo didn’t say anything and keep staring the figure in fear. The figure talked in two voices. A voice of a man and a woman. “Cheon Seong-im. Answer me!” The figure raised its voice.

Ji-hyo is about to open . “W-wh-who are you?”

“I’m not asking for ‘who are you’, all I’m asking is your answer.” The figure said again in a man voice.

“I don’t know what are you talking about.” Ji-hyo looked at the figure. “You haven’t ask anything.”

“I’ve asked you for a million times, Seong-im.”

“I don’t know who is Seong-im.” Somehow Ji-hyo started to raised her voice as well. “My name is—”

“Don’t lie to me, Seong-im!” the figure changed its voice into a woman voice. There’s a slight of grief in its voice “You took something so precious from me! And because of that, I need to kill him.”

“Him? Him who?” Ji-hyo widened her eyes. In her mind all she was doing is praying for someone to help her. She looked around and she saw nothing but darkness.

“Who? Who?” The voice changed back into a man voice. “You said that you loved him. You loved him with all your heart, and now you don’t even remember his name. What a shame, really.”

“Look, I don’t know what are you talking about, just please..” Ji-hyo begged. “Let me go.”

“Oh, I’ll let you go, when I’m finished with you, I’ll let you go.” The figure said again. “You all may come out now.”

Ji-hyo looked at the figures back, and saw two another red creatures that have a pair of thorn and a pair of wings. There’s fire glowing aroound them. The creature walked to the figure and the figure their heads. “Finish her.”

The creature quickly run to Ji-hyo and that is when Ji-hyo woke up from her dream and saw the exact same creatures standing in her room.

***

Ji-hyo screams and the monster quickly ran to her. But when Ji-hyo is about to give up and surrendering herself to the demons that is until she heard a shattered glass sound and saw two wolves quickly jump to her bedroom and pouncing the two demons.

Ji-hyo screams again and jump out of her bed. She better see a horror movies than seeing two big wolves attacking a strange demons. She quickly open the door and ran to the hallway. The first thing that came into her mind is the room at the end of the hallway. Jongkook’s room.

All P.E. teachers are strong, right? Plus, the last time Ji-hyo saw Jongkook, he was all around muscular. So, Ji-hyo quickly bang the door so loud. It didn’t take too long for Jongkook to open the door for her.

“What?” He looks very sleepy. “Oh, Ms. Song?” He looked surprised. “What happened to you?”

Ji-hyo’s mouth suddenly feels like it was glued. She couldn’t speak at all because of panic that’s attacking her soul. She’s just keeps pointing her room.

Jongkook look at her room direction and understand the whole situation. He quickly back to his room and return with a baseball bat in his hand.

“Where’s the thief?” he asked.

Ji-hyo shook her head. It’s not thief!, She scream in her mind. It’s a wolf eating two giant demons!

“Okay, let’s go.” Jongkook then walked straight to her room.

Ji-hyo widened her eyes. What if the wolf see Jongkook and also eat him? All of those thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter