002

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo grunts. Even if Jimin and Kwangsoo were right, she’s not gonna let those bunch of so-called-gangster ruining her first day of teaching. She searched at every classroom, every lavatory, but they are nowhere to be found. She walked to the rooftop. She glances at every rooftop’s corner. Until she found a glimpse of 3 students and a smoke puff. She observed their faces one by one and and checked back her document. She smiled.

She cleared . Those 3 students glanced at her. They stopped their activity for a moment. They looked at her and smoking again. They ignored her. Ji-hyo scoffs. She knew this was coming. So, she walked to them.

“You know,” she talked and walked, but those 3 students are still ignoring her. “...smoking, kills more people, than accidents, or even men slaughter.” She sighs when one of the children blow his smoke right to her face. She coughed and laugh to him. “Do you want to die early, Jongin?”

“Who are you?” the boy called Jongin is the first one to speak.

“Me?” she startled. “I’m sorry, let me introduce myself.” She smiled at them. “My name is Ji-hyo, I’m your new world literature teacher plus I’m also your new homeroom teacher.”

“You’re kidding me, right?” a blonde boy mocked her. The other blonde boy just laughed and the two of them are high-fiving.

“Oh Sehun, right?” Ji-hyo smiled to the blonde boy—Sehun. “Don’t you know that the school didn’t allow students to dye their hair?”

“Miss...” Jongin speak again. “Lady, woman, teacher, songsaenim, whatever the hell you are, it’s none of your problem.”

“Well, it’s my problem, okay.” Ji-hyo said again. “You guys are my students and this is my first day of teaching, I’m not gonna let any of you little brats ruin it for me!”

Jongin, Sehun and the other blonde boy laughs. Ji-hyo clenches her fist. “That’s it!” she then grab the other blonde boy’s hand and took it from her. But the strange thing is, the blonde boy didn’t struggle to let go. Ji-hyo looked at the blonde boy. He just stared at her.

Well, that’s strange, Ji-hyo tought. He was laughing just now, and now why is he looking at me like I was somekind of alien?

The blonde boy just froze in his place and keeps staring at her blankly. His eyes seems empty, at least that’s what Ji-hyo tought. It’s so scary, plus the dark circle around his eyes even make him look more intimidating.

Jongin and Sehun quickly throw away their cigarettes after seeing their friend’s sudden change.

“Tao!” Sehun grab the blonde boy shoulder. “What’s wrong, dude?”

Jongin walked to see his eyes. Jongin widened. Ji-hyo just watched the three students’ action. Not knowing what exactly has happened. What happened to Tao’s face that makes the two boys worried?

“We gotta calm him down, Jongin.” Sehun said then quickly took Tao’s left arm. Jongin took his right arm. After Jongin move, now she knew what happen to the blonde boy’s face. It’s not exactly his face, more like his eyes.

Jongin and Sehun quickly drag Tao who’s now like he was being hypnotized. Jongin bumps Jihyo’s body on purpose, but Ji-hyo didn’t bother it. The only thing that haunting her mind is Tao’s eyes.

It was black, and now, why is it.....

.......red?

***

Ji-hyo decided to forget about Tao’s eyes. “Maybe he wore a contact lens in a speed of lightning? And Jongin and Sehun only acted like he was sick so they can skipped class?” she checked her document again. “So, I already met Jongin, Sehun and... Tao? Yes, Tao.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter