001

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo walked quickly into the teacher dormitory building. Today is Sunday, one day before the school finally starts. She finally took the last big box to her room. She managed to put all of her belongings into her room. All of a sudden she could hear a knock came from the door.

She opened the door, and finally she could saw someone offering her a welcoming cake right into her face.

“WELCOME!!” She could hear 2 voices, one boy, one girl. After finally those people took back the cake from her face, they smiled. It seems like they’re both teacher in the school too. The boy is extremely tall and the girl is smiling sweetly at her.

“Thank you.” Ji-hyo said to them.

The girl giggles. “Hi... My name is Han Jimin, I’m the principal’s secretary.” She smiled. And then she tilted her head to the tall guy. “And this is Lee Kwangsoo, he’s the school doctor.”

Kwangsoo smiled at her and Ji-hyo smiled back. “Here.” Jimin said while handing over the cake.

Ji-hyo looked at the cake. “Chocolate cake? How do you know this is my favourite flavour?”

“Well...” Jimin said shyly. “I accidentally over hearing your interview with the principal. You said you like chocolate.”

“Thank you...” Ji-hyo said. She looked back at her messy room. “I’m sorry but I guess, I have to organized my stuff, so...”

Jimin waved her hands. “It’s okay... We got it. See you at dinner.” She said and flashed smile. “Come on, Kwangsoo.” She took Kwangsoo hand. Kwangsoo smiled and bow to her.

Ji-hyo smiled back.

***

“So,” Jimin starts the conversation. She, Jimin and Kwangsoo are having dinner at the dorm cafeteria. “Which class are you going to teach?”

“I’m gonna teach literature, for the second year students.” Ji-hyo said while shoving the hamburger into . “But I’m gonna be the D-Class home room teacher.”

Jimin and Kwangsoo looked at each other. “D-Class?” Kwangsoo asked again and Ji-hyo nods. “Are you sure?”

Ji-hyo stopped her activity from eating her fod and looked at both of her new friends. “Yeah.” She said. She slurped her orange juice. “Why? Is there something wrong with it?”

Jimin looked at Ji-hyo in a pitiful smile. “No,” she said. “It’s just that, D-Class is the most rebellious class in the school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter