003

Ms. Song's Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, class, open your book to page 3. We are going to learn about Old English Literature.” She said lazily. Because of what happened today, Ji-hyo isn’t really interesting in teaching today. After finished with teaching the first year, now she is teaching the third year. She quickly walked to the black board, grab the chalk and start to write ‘Old English Literature/Anglo-Saxon’ in a very big size. “I want you all to write report about Anglo-Saxong in 2 sheets of paper. Give it to me at the end of the period.”

She could hear some of the boys grunt and some of them murmured, “Yes, Songsaenim.”

As Ji-hyo about to rest her head on the table, the nearest student  to her desk whisper something to her. “Are you okay, Miss?”

Ji-hyo held her head and only smiled to the boy. “I’m fine,” she said. “Just finish your assignment.” And then she buried her face back to the table.

“You know, Miss,” the boy said as he started to open the page and grab his pen. “...the D-Class is really hard to handle.”

After hearing her class’ name Ji-hyo quickly raise her head to see the boy smiling. “D-Class?” She clears . “How do you know, I teach them?”

“Well, rumour spread widely that there’s a new teacher who dare to teach that class.” The boy looked at Ji-hyo. “Usually, teachers in here don’t want to be their homeroom.”

“Really?” Ji-hyo furrowed her eyebrow. “Why?”

“Because they never show up in class. Except for physical education, because that was their favorite class.”

“Ah~ I see.” Ji-hyo said while nodding her head.

“But, Miss.” The boy said again. “Probably there’s only one student in  the D-Class that might be obedient to you.” 

“Who is it?”

“Kim Junmyeon, the class prefect.” The boy said again. “If you find out that no D-Class member showing up in class, that’s mean some of them will play basket or football, some of them went to the cafeteria, some of the went to rooftop to smoke, and some of the went to to the school’s infirmary just to sleep.” He chuckles. “But Junmyeon, you can find him sitting quietly in the library. Reading some books or doing some assignment. You can talk to him.”

“Really?”

“Yep, the possibility, right now, he must be at the library.” The boy said again. “You can leave the class to me. I’m the prefect after all.”

“Okay,”Ji-hyo then stands up. “Thank you uhhh...”

“Joong Ki.” The boy smiled. “My name is Song Joong Ki.”

***

Ji-hyo looked at every corner of the library. The library is very big. Consist of 2 level high.

“That guy could be anywhere.” Ji-hyo said while looking up.

Ji-hyo looked around. The library is empty, maybe finding this Junmyeon guy might not be that hard, but if the library is this big, Ji-hyo doubt it. She started to walk throough the library hallway and started to search around.

Only the sound of her whistles that accompany her. The library is big and empty and Junmyeon is nowhere to be found. The library has an ancient looks. There’s no librarian. So, she needs to find Junmyeon all by herself. She started to feel scared. She watched a lot of horror movies these days, and just imagining it, makes Ji-hyo creep in her place.

After searching from one bookshelf to another on the first floor, Ji-hyo heard the sound of falling books at the end of the hall of the second floor. She quickly walked to the stairs near the library entrance and went to the second floor.

She believed that she just heard someone grunting. She quickly walked to that sound and found a short black-haired guy trying to climb the library stair to put the book back.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here?” Ji-hyo smirked.

That guy quickly turned his head to look at Ji-hyo. His eyes widened and he quickly trying to get down the stairs carefully.

“Ms. Song, right?” he said while trying to fix his uniform then looked at Ji-hyo.

“Ah~” Ji-hyo smiled. “So you already know me?”

“O-o-of course,” he stuttered. “You are our new homeroom teacher.” He looked at Ji-hyo and close his eyes as he was realizing something and open it again while smiling and stretching out his hand. “I’m Kim Junmyeon, D-Class prefect.”

“Yeah,” Ji-hyo said while giving Junmyeon a wry smile. “You guys didn’t show up in my class.”

“I’m sorry?” Junmyeon looks confused.

“I said,” Ji-hyo lean her body closer to Junmyeon. “You guys didn’t show up in my class. On the first day of school! And just because trying to find all of you, I need to spend the whole learning period. Plus, it gave me a headache and I’m very exhausted.”

Junmyeon quickly understand the situation and quickly apologizing.“I’m so sor—”

“Too late for that, I guess.” She cut him quickly. She looked at her watch. “4 hours late to apologize.”

“I’m sorry, Ms. Song.” He said again. “We won’t do it next time.”

“How can I trust you?”

“You can trust me, because from the 12 of us, I’m the most trusted by teachers.” Junmyeon said again.

“Okay,” Ji-hyo said while nodding her head. “Okay then, I’ll try to trust you. After school, you all will have the detention class. Make sure all the students there. No exception. Do you copy?”

“Yes, roger that, Miss.” He said.

Ji-hyo looked proud. It’s my first time being so strict with a student. It’s so much fun, she giggled in her mind. I should do this often.

“Okay, then, see you after school, Kim Junmyeon.” She said and started to walk away. “I trust you.”

***

Ji-hyo watched her watch. She quickly grab something from her bag.

An hourglass.

She put the hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter