4 - Serein

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sudden text from Jongin sure startled her. Heeyoung is still in her seat dumbfounded by that sudden text. She never thought that Jongin would text her. She remembered exactly how Jongin hated phone that much back then. It doesn't mean that Jongin didn't have a phone, but he didn't use phone that much. She remembered how Jongin always asked her whose number is this whose number is that. She remembered that Jongin never save anyone's phone number in his phone. He never call or even text anyone first. Whenever someone called him, it'll always ended by him asking who is this who are you or whatsoever.

That's why Heeyoung was that startled when she saw a text from Jongin. Even though he didn't put his name in that text, Heeyoung just knew it. Because the only person who called her Kkoma was Jongin.

Luckily, before she drowned into her thoughts deeper than that, someone asked for her help. To manage the clothes for f(x)'s comeback. It's not like they're out of stylist, but since Heeyoung is a new stylist -- you know, things like 'you should do this and that since you're new'. Just like that.

After she finished to manage this and that, she realized that it's 6 p.m. So she decided to go home as soon as possible because of her older brother -- Jaehyun -- told her to do so. But when she's coming out from the building, light rain suddenly appears. The sky looks clear and it looks a bit pinkish because of the sunset. Well, she couldn't see the sunset though. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter