9 - The Resignation [END]

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung is still leaning her back behind the couch. She's still shocked about Kai's words about how much he loves her. But of course she's more shocked with the forehead kiss. It was so sincere that Heeyoung can't even deny it. Even though it was only a forehead kiss, she felt somehow a bit relaxed and serene. The way Kai Heeyoung's head lovingly and put his lips smoothly on Heeyoung's forehead, it's totally ineffable. She has no idea that his first crush has the same feeling as her back then. Heeyoung used to have that feeling, but it was. She's shocked about Kai's confession, but she's not totally happy. She doesn't have that tingling feeling anymore in her body.

Heeyoung remembers how she used to feel that butterflies in her tummy when she was with Kai. But it's all gone now. If she still likes Kai the way she used to like him back then, then where is that tingling feeling? She can't feel it. She only feels that her heartbeats are getting stronger, but there are no such butterflies in her tummy or whatnots.

You should be happy, Heeyoung

Heeyoung tried to make herself happy but she still can't feel nothing about that. She's even afraid if she might hurt Kai's feelings. Instead of being happy, she's now extremely afraid about that. She can feel tears running down to her cheeks then she hugged her knees and buried her head in those little knees. Her back is shivering as her cry is getting louder uncontrollably.

---

Heeyoung walked to SM building with the resignation paper on her hand, both of her eyes are swelled because of last night's howl. She decided to look for the other job in another country. Like what I said right from the start, Heeyoung is pretty weak with love. When it comes to love, she'll immediately lack of everything she can do. No, it doesn't mean that Heeyoung likes Kai, but Kai's love would be a burden for her. Even though Kai didn't ask her for something like reciprocal things, she'll feel like she has to do that. That's why it would be a burden for her.

"What?! No!!! Please don't!! You're the best, Heeyoung-a!!", EXO's Manager, Oppa, is begging her not to resign from SMent. He even asked Heeyoung what does Heeyoung need so that she doesn't have to step down from SMent.

"That's okay, Oppa. Thank you for giving me a lot of working experience. It was all priceless. I really appreciate it", Heeyoung bowed his back about minutes that she didn't realize that tears are going to drip again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter