6 - The Flattery

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they reached KBS and doing some rehearsal for their performance, Heeyoung who was waiting behind those cameras surrounding around EXO-K members, couldn't help anything but keep smiling. She's still happy because of what Sehun did to her before they went to KBS. She's not going delusional or whatsoever, she's just happy because there's -- at least someone who care for her.

After they repeated the rehearsal about six times until they found it perfect, then they're perfectly ready to be filmed -- to be aired soon. They sure exhausted, but when Kai -- who used to get water from Heeyoung -- being ignored by Heeyoung, he felt somehow a bit angry. Instead of giving Kai the water, Heeyoung gives the water to Sehun. She even wipes Sehun's sweats. And now anger successfully wrapped Kai's body. He pulled Heeyoung's wrist furiously and take her somewhere that nobody knows where did they go.

"LET ME GO!!", Heeyoung tried to pull her wrist out from Kai's grip. But since he's furiously mad, it's kind of hard to let her hand off him. His grip was quite strong, "you hurt me, Jongin. Let me go"

Kai heaved a huge sigh. He let Heeyoung's wrist off from his strong grip. He tried to cover up his anger but ended up by pulling her to the wall. Heeyoung can feel her back is already hit the wall. She has nowhere to go. She can feel Kai's breath in her face. She has no choice but facing him right in his eyes, "w--what--"

"--Psst", hissed Kai. He put his forefin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter