7 - The Confession Of An Old Crush

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung who was still startled because of that sudden back hug and confession, can't even think a word. She didn't know how should she respond it. Luckily, before it's getting more awkward, Suho thrown a glare at them -- he didn't want the media caught their moment. After all of those bad news or even rumours about EXO, he just didn't want it getting much worse than that. So Heeyoung immediately reversed her body and pushed Sehun. She even take that sudden confession as a joke, then she lapped Sehun's chest softly and so they're laughing together.

I was so damn serious about it, Heeyoung-a..

After they finish tapping, Heeyoung suddenly remember about what she had done to Kai. It was pretty rude though. But when her eyes tried to scan all over the corner in that studio, she can't even find that tall figure. All of a sudden, guilty wrapped all over her body. She became so much worry about Kai. She felt so guilty about what she had done to him. It's not like Heeyoung didn't like Kai or whatsoever, but being pushed to the wall by your opposite sure feels weird. Not only that, she even snapped Kai that loud.

Even when Heeyoung tried to call him, he rejected the call. All of the members were trying to reach him too but they're all got rejected just like Heeyoung. Fortunately, before she became more anxious, she got a text from Kai.

Meet me at the rooftop, Kkoma. Don't tell anyone. Just come here by yourself.

As soon as she got the text, she's directly dashed out from the studio and fastened her pace to the rooftop. When she's arrived in the rooftop with her panting breath, she figured that tall body with his hands in those pockets.

A smile curved in his lips, "you come"

Heeyoung nid-nodded and patted his back -- she's still out of breath, "what's going on?"

Kai took a grain of Heeyoung's hair and slung it behind her ears, "nothing"

But then she remembered that she had done some rudeful actions to him before. So, Heeyoung apologized, "why are you apologize? It's my fault"

"No. I shouldn't scold you like--"

"--when did you scold me?"

"I snapped at you and i thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter