3 - Ineffable Feeling

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they got their own coffee and get rid of D.O's fans, they finally back to the van. On their way back to SM, Heeyoung and D.O sure talked a lot. Even though D.O doesn't talk a lot, but Heeyoung does. And yes, it makes both of them feel more comfortable to each other. 

D.O only talks when he's being asked to or when Heeyoung inquires something. D.O prefers to respond things with smile, chuckle, pout -- in other words, expressions. Until he asked Heeyoung, "Heeyoung-a, you like Kai, right?"

Heeyoung who was drinking her espresso con panna suddenly choked. D.O simpered, looking pleased with himself for guessing it rightly, "i know that"

"I don't know. I just--"

"--was it ineffable?"

Heeyoung gulped, then she heaved a huge sigh, "yes"

Yes, it was totally an ineffable feeling. It was that great, it was that ineffable until she couldn't even say a word. Instead of calling it ineffable feeling, it's more likely to be called as inexpressible feeling. Untold. And it seemed quite inconceivable too since they were very close to each other. If she could just said that to Jongin, everything will be clear. She won't have those complicated feeling.

Well, Heeyoung is not that kind of girl who can express her feelings easily. She's tending to keep it secret. But since D.O was so blunt, she feels like it's ok to tell him. She feels like she can give her trust to D.O. She just feels comfortable with him.

She didn't know whether Jongin liked her or not but there was that moment when he said that Heeyoung is his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter