▌│█║▌║▌║ єριℓσgυє ║▌║▌║█│▌

If You Love Something, Let It Go

It has been five years. Five years since the death of Huang Zitao.  Kris has faithfully placed a white rose at Tao's grave every year on the 2nd of December. Tao had lived for 21 years and 7 months exact. Tao's favorite flower is the rose. Beautiful it is but looks are deceiving. A white rose symbolizes purity and a red roses symbolizes romance. If Kris had placed the red rose instead of the white one, it could mean that he is still in love with Tao. Even after five long years. Kris will not go back on his word, having promised to follow what Tao had said. Forget me and move on.

There are three things that Kris always and only puts at Tao's grave. A note to rest in peace, Tao's favorite Arizona green tea and the same white rose. Nothing else.

Kris parks in the empty space just by the cemetery, alongside other cars. He holds the items and walks towards the third row of tombstones to the sixth one. That's Tao's. 

The tombstone reads:

Huang Zitao 

Born May 2 1993

Died December 2 2014

Affiliations: Kim Myungsoo, Wu Yifan 

And so the Great Lord said: "...but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. I press forward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

And, " For God so loved the world, that He sent his one and only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

May the Great Lord have mercy upon all his children.

Kris kneels down at the foot of the grave and places the items accordingly. 

"I haven't forgotten what you told me and I'm living freely now, just like you wanted. I'm just paying my respects. Rest in peace. I love you," Kris says. He takes one last look at the picture on the slab of marble before standing up and leaving. 

Kris remembers that he has other things to do. Now that the responsibility of his café is in Chanyeol's hands, he has partnered Myungsoo to manage Dark Ecstasy. His role is to manage the interior as well as the exterior relationships of the club. But that is an entirely different story. A story never ends, that's a known fact. It only ends because the main character isn't needed anymore. There is more to the story but only one person knows it. The author, that is. And right now, Kris' part in this story has ended and his presence isn't necessary anymore.


A/N: hey guys! The story has finally ended! I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please support and remember to comment and upvote! 

Saranghae my lovelies ♥ 

2hyun5ever