Chapter 8

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My classroom door was in sight when I felt someone grab my shoulder, I went to turn around to see who it was but before I could I felt the person push me and my back collided with the locker….

 

Wait?! What’s going on?!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

When my back collided with the locker I looked up to see who cause it. The person was clearly a male. I had to look up at the male as he was much taller than me. Seriously...Why is everyone taller then me. His face was flawless and I would even say he was handsome..But as he was holding me against a locker...I refuse to think he was handsome. I grabbed his arm to try to get his hand away from me. But I soon looked down at his hand that was on my shoulder and realised that his hand was huge compared to mine. Jesus...why are his hands so big… I looked back up at his face and noticed that his face was filled with a blank emotion...Great just what I needed...A tall y male holding me against a locker…

 

“Can I help you?” I asked mimicking the same glare he was giving me. He scoffed at what I said and rolled his eyes.  

 

“You annoy me” He growls at me, his voice is low which surprises me because he doesn’t look like someone who would have a low voice.#

 

“Why do I annoy you? You don’t know who I am” A smirk covered my face as I brought my face closer to the boy.

 

He pushed my head back with his other hand  “Don’t try to seduce me gaylord. You already did that to my friend”

 

Gaylord? Friend? I’m surprised he even has friends with his attitude… and I wasn’t trying to seduce him?! He soooo isn’t my type. And who is his friend?...

 

“Your friend? you have friends?” I commented with a smirk.  I felt the grip on my shoulder grow tighter.

 

Both of his arms started shaking, probably from anger, Normally I would of  been scared of what he was going to do but instead I just stared at his face as it got redder. He raised his fist and I just continued to stare at his face with a huge smirk as he punched the locker. It was obviously an action to try to scare me but he looked at me surprised as I didn’t even flinch.

 

“Now look...I’m not here to start any arguments so why don’t you just let me go to class” I once again grabbed his hand that was placed onto my shoulder.

 

“Listen here gaylord, someone deserves to be taught a lesson” He whispered to me with a rather menacing tone “And the someone is you” He brought his face closer to mine.

I deserve to be taught a lesson?! What the hell?! What the hell did I ever to do to him?! Okay! Well that has pissed me off… If he thinks I’m just going to let him says stuff like that and get away with it...He is so wrong!

 

“What did you just say?...” I asked. The smirk that was once on my face has now been replaced with a death glare. A smirk appeared onto his face as he brought his mouth closer to my ear.

“Oh~ you heard me~” He whispered into my ear. As soon as I felt his warm breath hit my neck and my ear, I began to panic and placed my hands on to his chest to try to push him away.

 

Calm down Kyungsoo…

 

Just push him away…

 

So that’s what I did… He moved further from me due to me pushing him but he didn’t move very far due to the fact that he is much more stronger then me. I pulled my back away from the locker which I was pressed up against. He was looking down to the floor when he finally recovered from being pushed but he quickly snapped his head up to look at me right in the eyes, he gave me a look that screamed ‘you are dead’...

Great…

I’m doomed…

 

He walked towards me, basically growling at every step. The closer he got to me, the more I walked backwards towards the lockers. Once my back touched the lockers, I knew I had no where to go. Grea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter