Chapter 5

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes shot open as I woke up. I was met with the whiteness of the ceiling.

Where am I? I looked around the white room, only to be met with the sight of more white walls. There was a desk the other side of the room, covered in paper. The chair near the desk, held a white coat. The smell of chemicals flooded into my nose. The only sound that could be heard was the clicking of the old clock that was hung on the wall.

 

yep….I know where I am…

 

Nurses office…

 

I sat up, groaning at the pain coming from my body. I looked around for the nurse but there was no sign of her apart from her abandoned white coat.

 

Then I remembered what just happened.

Why the hell did they actually beat me….? Is that really necessary?

 

Who did they think I was? A psychopath? Satan?


 

Oh wait...I am satan… 



 

Joking~

 

I am slightly scared about the two transfer students they talked to me about...where did they go? please tell me they are nowhere near this town. Or hopefully the police dealt with them. They sound like absolute freaks.

 

Wait who brought me here? Please don’t tell me the psycho club carried me down after all they did to me.

I stood up from the bed I woke up, the pain from what they did to me started throbbing and I bit my lip to stop me from making any sound.

 

All it took was one step to cause me to drop the floor. The pain took over my body and I let out a cry. I am hundred percent sure that if I had any cuts, they had reopened.

But I quickly wiped my tears of my face and pulled my aching body off the floor. Even though no one was near, I need to be strong. No one can see that I have been crying. I definitely don’t want anyone that was the cause of his to see that I am sometimes weak.

 

I placed my arm on the nearby wall to hold my body up as I walked closer to the door.

 

Urg god I must look really pathetic right now.

 

Once I finally got to the door, I kind of just leaned on it.

I tried listening through the large piece of wood. But as I heard nothing I decided it was okay to open it.

 

I glanced up at the clock.


I missed two lessons…


 

well it’s not like people would even care if I didn't turn up for class.

But the good news is that there is only thirty minutes until the end of the day.

Yes!   Can’t wait to get home~

 

I slowly opened the door and slowly looked outside…


 

It’s day 23 and there seems to be no sign of any human life….


 

ahahaha who am I kidding?


 

I walked out of the room. Looked around… The place seems too quiet…


 

I simply walked down the hallways.


 

Walking hurt but I tried not to show that. I mean if anyone saw me I would rather they see me not limping and in pain. so I put on a straight face and stopped putting my arm against the wall to steady myself. I tried to not to limp but it was inevitable.

 

I walked along the long corridor which was filled with lockers and closed doors, I also saw the occasional fire extinguisher but that was it.

 

The corridor had the traditional school smell. If you say you don’t know the smell then you must be lying to yourself. The beautiful smell of body sweat and overpowering body spray that everyone seems to spray.

 

I continued walking until I found the room I was looking for…

 

The bathroom~

 

No I didn’t need to pee or anything…I’m just certain my face is not in the condition after the incident.


 

I pushed the heavy door and looked around.

 

Okay the toilet wasn’t exactly the nicest but I can fix myself up in here and then leave once the bell goes.

I just hope no one walks in…

well it’s not like they would pay attention to me but still it would be awkward.

 

As the smell of the bathroom hits me, I had to stop myself from gagging.

Disgusting place...This is why I never go  into public toilets. It’s probably filled with bacteria. Just the thought of it made me shiver but I had to check on the condition of my face.

 

I walked over the mirror and…

 

I almost jumped when I saw my own face.

 

I had a black eye…

My lip had been bleeding so I guess they split it.

My cheek has a cut on it that was still bleeding and it created a line of blood down the side of my face.

 

Beautiful.

 

I grabbed a pile of tissues from where they were in the bathroom and put the plug in the sink to run some water to wash my face.

It didn’t take long for the blood to disappear. But the blood trail that was once washed away, appeared again as the cut continued to bleed.


 

After many attempts of putting pressure on the cut using the tissue, the bleeding finally stopped.

Yay~~


 

I stared back at my reflection and groaned…

 

How am I going to explain this to everyone?

 

I would use makeup but I have none… I leaned my head onto the sink, sighing once the cold surface hits my face.

 

In the distance I heard small footsteps walking past the corridor.Instantly I lift my head up and looked for a place to hide….crap…

 

My gaze fell upon the cubicle on the far right of the room. I quickly ran into the toilet as the footsteps got closer.


 

Wait why was I hiding?


 

Oh yeah...In cause it’s psycho morons who I just spent two lessons with.


 

The door creaked and the footsteps stopped.

By the sound of the footstep...I’m guessing there is only one per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter