Chapter 7

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the same bright red face that I had since last night. I have no idea why I am acting like this. Argg what are you doing to me Jongin?....

 

I looked around the room I woke up in...This isn’t my room?...My back was pressed against the warm carpeted floor. I was in the room that not too long ago both me and Jongin were in. I fell asleep… in here/...

Why am I on the floor?

 

Then I remember what happened.

 

Jongin kissed me...well he kissed my cheek but still.. It’s a  big moment in my life…

After Jongin left, I stood there for a while completely shocked by what just happened, but once I saw that Jongin was long gone and completely out of sight. I ran back inside and the first thing I did was throw my body onto the sofa where not a long time ago both me and Jongin was sat. I shoved my face into the nearest pillow and let out a rather girly scream.  I waved my limbs around as I screamed into the pillow, hoping to let out all the tension and emotions from inside my body. I was currently in a state of what the internet people might call ‘fangirling/ fanboying’. But as I spend most of my time not on the internet so I'm not really familiar with the term.

Jesus... It's scary how just one person can make you act weirdly.

I mean before I met Jongin I would of probably just been sat on the sofa staring at a book or something and now look at me... I'm rolling around on a small sofa while screaming like...

 

A teenage girl...

I've been saying that a lot recently...

Maybe you really are turning into a teenage girl...

O.O

 

No don't be silly Kyungsoo... Why would you possibly think I am acting like a girl?...

 

I felt my eyes grow tired as I hugged the pillow tighter and pulled it closer to me.

It was only when I was about to slip into the world of sleep did I feel my back slip over the edge of the sofa, which resulted in me falling onto the carpeted flooring.

 

Oh so that's how I got onto the floor...

Okay well that solves one mystery.

 

I stood up while dusting off my clothes. I tried ignoring the soreness from my body as I did this action. I forgot about the sore pain that comes after sleeping on the floor... Great...

 

I looked around the rooms for my phone so I could check the time. I could see the sun trying to peek through the big curtains so it must be around the time that I should get up.

 

Once I found the white phone that seemed like it was abandoned on top of the coffee table.

A giggle was heard as I the screen, the picture of sleeping Kai was visible... As I continued to stare at the photo I felt myself slowly melt and become even more distracted...

 

...Wow he's really good looking...

Kyungsoo! focus!

 

Let's see... What's the time~~~?

 

.........

Crap.....

 

I felt my eyes widen as I saw what the time was...let's just say I'm a bit late for school... And by a bit late I mean I have missed a whole lesson and it's already half way through the second lessons. if I don't hurry up I won't get to school before the end of break... Oh my god I'm so screwed...

 

Once I quickly had a shower, applied the makeup to my bruised face, put on my uniform, grabbed my school bag and slipped my feet into my school shoes. I ran out my house at full speed. If I run at this speed all the way to school I will get their in under five minutes.

Some people might think I am a bit slow as I haven’t gotten long legs, but for someone of my height I am quite fast...Well I’m the only one who knows I’m fast. During physical education I tend to just hold back and let the other pupils do the rest of the work.

 

The school gates were fast approaching, but I noticed there was a small problem that made me stop running.

 

The gates are locked..how am I going to get into school when the gates are bloody locked…

 

Great…

 

I must have a plan…Come on Kyungsoo...Think!


 

I looked around to see if there was any one near the gates...No one?

Really? Is there really no one to open the gates from me?....

I went into my bag and pulled out a face mask and a plain black beanie to wear incase a teacher sees me.

I looked up at the metal gates...I think I will be able to climb over the gate as it isn’t really that high… But what scares me the most is that on top of the gates were sharp spikes, they were obviously installed to stop kids from climbing the gate.

Well...There is always a first time for everything…

I grabbed hold of the gate and pulled myself up, I put my feet into the small gaps to keep me up.  I moved my hand higher and higher but once I quickly got used to climbing I started to speed up.

When I finally reached the top I looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter